Thread: Thanks again Lanz/silverdale

Thanks again Lanz/silverdale

With the nice weather yesterday I visited Silverdale for a second time as a guest. The staff is excellent, friendly and knowledgeable. A special thanks to the staff member (sorry but I forgot your name, you know who you are) who waded thought ten inches of mud, muck and water to help us. I write my pal and rpal next week and know which gun club I will be joining when I can. Well worth the drive from the Gta when everyone is so friendly.

They are fantastic. A great bunch of peeps!! I also make a good chunk of a drive to get there because it is worth it.

I drive from Richmond Hill there, great people, very nice place.

Indeed, we need more of those in Ontario! Driving from Richmond HIll is ridiculously long or ridiculously expensive if 407 is involved.
    Otium reficit vires

The people at Silverdale are great. We just bought a membership for my wife and myself, and look forward to meeting more board pele there. Perhaps an CGN event can be arranged there one day this year.

Silverdale

CGN Regular
    I was there this morning, it was great as usual although a bit muddy with all the rain and melting. Quite a bit of flooding and swollen creeks all through the area.

I mentioned to them that the 100Y target holder on the rifle range is pretty much shot to smithereens at the right end, they said they ran out of wood but would be fixing it shortly. So check it out before choosing a bench and placing targets.

Snapshot

Very nice place I love the outdoor shooting tbh.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    I was there Yesterday too. Weather was great. A bit packed when I arrived around 1pm but, emptied out pretty quick by 2pm.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.