Thread: Wondering when my order will ship

Wondering when my order will ship

I placed a order on Thursday 3 January 2013; and according to the status it is still pending. I've sent off 2-3 emails so far through the website contact us/email, as well as emailing through my email account to web@dstactical.com and sales@dstactical.com. No response; tried calling as well but no one answered.

Order #9959 for a coyote brown Camelbak Thermobak 3L

In the past you guys were great for quick responses, but lately it's been pretty poor. I don't doubt that I will eventually get my order, but it also seems like I won't be getting it anytime soon.
    Last edited by MikeL; 01-14-2013 at 08:35 PM.

I think the Shot Show is happening this week. Perhaps they went to that? Still no excuse for not responding to your emails though. Hopefully you will get some answers soon.

CGN Regular
    I made a call to Keith to get ahold of you. We have been slammed at the store since dec both online and in store. He will get you taken care of and sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnix View Post
    I made a call to Keith to get ahold of you. We have been slammed at the store since dec both online and in store. He will get you taken care of and sorry for the delay.
    Nice to see a quick responce to a fellows problem Colin, Good on you.

Graydog

Quote Originally Posted by hotnix View Post
    I just got a email with the order update. Order is shipped and I got a free shipping. Thanks to you an Keith for dealing with this so quickly.

Wow, that's good of them to do that! I think the same thing is going on most everywhere, the shops are really busy and can't keep up. Not their fault I my opinion. Who knew this was coming?

Package arrived today; was the wrong item.
    Last edited by MikeL; 02-16-2013 at 09:43 AM.

I had a similar issue just before christmas with DS Tactical and when the guys caught wind of the issue they did a double time to get my order to the other side of the country. Great group of guys and I would recommend them as an online distributor.
    More good men with the willingness to endure hardship and peril are always needed to put down the evils others will do.

Updates

14 Feb
    I sent back the item(the day after I received it) and went onto a waiting list as the item I ordered was not in stock. After I sent the item back I waited another 1 1/2 - 2 weeks, item was still not in stock. I cancelled the order on 1 February, 6 February I received a confirmation email saying the order was cancelled. 14 February now and I have not received my refund.

16 February
    was refunded the money for the Camelbak
    Last edited by MikeL; 02-16-2013 at 11:01 AM.