Smith and Wesson .44MAG Party!

Thread: Smith and Wesson .44MAG Party!

Tags: None
  1. WanstallsOnline said:

Lightbulb Smith and Wesson .44MAG Party!

Hello everyone!

We're almost through SHOT Show and we have a lot on the horizon to tell you about in the coming weeks, but for right now I would like to show you this really cool shipment we got in the door from a supplier, full of .44 Mag goodies from S&W!

S&W 629 4.2" Canadian Edition

Built just for the Canadian market with 4.2" minimum-length barrels! Standard 629 action with the six-shot fluted cylinder and a 3/4 lug on the barrel. Really attractive, handy pistol, and guaranteed to be one of the loudest things at the range -- with FREE SHIPPING! Click here!

S&W 629 5" Performance Center

These started their lives as 629 V-Comp actions, but with Canadian market 5" matte competition barrels with full lugs since 4.2" V-Comp barrels do not exist at the moment! Fully tuned Performance Center treatment on the cylinder, hammer, and a PC trigger travel-stop screw gives this gun an edge over most other .44 factory offerings. Click here!

S&W Model 29 6.5" Blued Finish

Dirty Harry. .44 Magnum, six shots; feel lucky, punk. Click here!

S&W Model 29 6.5" Nickel Finish

The old S&W Nickel Finish calls back to the post-war S&W era when most magnum pistols made by S&W were built-to-order. Add a little flash to your bang at the range. Click here!

The Wanstalls .44 Mag Party is available now on Wanstalls Online!

Cheers,
    Dan

sadrainbow said:
    cool! I will check my bank balance and maybe order one or two this weekend....

Grummpy said:
    Man with the new goodies you guys have, my wife is really going to dislike the name Wanstalls.

lakermetal said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpy View Post
    Man with the new goodies you guys have, my wife is really going to dislike the name Wanstalls.
    Ha! Maybe mine and yours can go bowling!

Nice guns Dan n' Gary :D

2112Lifeson said:
    Just ordered myself the 29 6.5" blued )) I saw lever arms had one of these for sale and it said it came with a hardwood display box. Does this one have one? I thought all Smiths even the classic models still come with the blue plastic cases

thanks

burnaby said:
    That S&W 629 5" Performance Center is so tempting.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.
  7. Gunnar said:
    Would love that matte Performance Center in 4.2"...
  8. WanstallsOnline said:
    And just like that, we're Sold Out of the 6.5" Blued Model 29 overnight! Down to just a couple 4.2" Model 629 Canadian Model pistols remaining as well... I guess CGN was in the mood for some big old .44s :D

Cheers,
    Daniel

saddlehills said:
    ..........was going to hold off....but....... (<;

Grummpy said:
    Just ordered mine ten minutes ago, wonder how long for the CFO to do the paper work.