Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please delete

I ordered the SKS and 1440 rnds of ammo deal from Marstar recently, and the shipping costs to Vancouver Island were $70 for the ammo and $30 for the rifle. I don't suppose it will be much less shipped to Calgary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripdad View Post
    They have RUSSIAN SKS for $169.00, not the Chinese crap that Marstar has.
    Actually, Marstar's Chinese SKS' are VERY high quality. They are also new, unissued milsurp and capable of 3 inch groups or better at 100m, with the right ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was going to buy the same and got a shipping quote that was about $10 cheaper in total than this, $65 for the ammo and $25 for the SKS. I asked how much I would buy to get a break on shipping, and the answer was 10 crates of ammo and 10 sks's. This was to Ft St John, BC.
    Kristian
    Quote Originally Posted by B33rChiller View Post
    I ordered the SKS and 1440 rnds of ammo deal from Marstar recently, and the shipping costs to Vancouver Island were $70 for the ammo and $30 for the rifle. I don't suppose it will be much less shipped to Calgary.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Extra few dollars to get it across the water most likely. Trying to figure out how to shoot 1400 rounds of ammo around here.

Expired Business
    SHIPPING RATES;

Since there are so many variables we are pleased to qute each and every customer who request it....

One small favor I would ask,please include your postal code.... It makes things easier.... Our staff can't guess when you say "shipping to my house " or "shippingToronto ?" there many postal codes and rates within the same city....
    John

Expired Business
    DOOGS;
    "ludicrous"
    May I be so bold as to how you arrived at this very well worded and lenghty conclusion ??
    John

Expired Business
    TRIPDAD;
    "They have RUSSIAN SKS for $169.00, not the Chinese crap that Marstar has."

Thank you for using our forum to advertise other companes, in this case you refer to the nice folks at Tradeex so no issue....I know them.

However when did we ship out crap as you call it, I assume you must have ordered several of our crap rifles just to check them out ??

It would be nice if there were some civility in this world.
    John

Expired Business
    VONCOSBIES;
    "Because it took roughly an hour to just ask on here, I doubt I would have heard from Marstar that fast."

And you still don't have an accurate quote

John

Expired Business
    PAUL STUD:
    "so just head to canadapost.ca and do a find rate based on weight to your address. They use xpress post."

I appreciate the help, however I would like it even more IF your information were accurate....

Yes we use Canada Post for general merchandise, we have a commercial volume contract our rates ar MUCH lower than what you will posted for the public.... In addition all parcel post shipment go expedited parcel class at no extra cost....

Thank you for your accurate observations on the SKS dela, several thousand customers can't be wrong....

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VONCOSBIES;
    "Because it took roughly an hour to just ask on here, I doubt I would have heard from Marstar that fast."

And you still don't have an accurate quote

John
    Good point, but I do have a rough estimate and even better I have an idea what type of people run your company. I realize that the gun community is full of very "sensitive" unprofessional people, but attacking your customer for asking questions is just mind blowing!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast