Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please delete

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by voncosbies View Post
    Good point, but I do have a rough estimate and even better I have an idea what type of people run your company. I realize that the gun community is full of very "sensitive" unprofessional people, but attacking your customer for asking questions is just mind blowing!
    If you'd have just contacted Marstar you would have a quote. But you, like many others on this forum, decided a thread would get you a quicker answer, even though it would probably be inaccurate at best. If I had to deal with the canadian firearms community on a business level I'd probably have the same attitude as John. At least he's honest and speaks his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by voncosbies View Post
    Please delete-this thread isn't needed anymore...
    This isn't how it works here usually.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O

Reloaders just want their ammo to go bang, Handloaders want all their rounds through the same hole.

Adam

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bradofcanada View Post
    This is the Marstar forums guys,what with all the other advertisement?
    My apologies to Marstar. I have ordered from them, often, with no problems.
    But I do like seeing the final cost of an order, without doing any of the paperwork.

BANNED
    Bottom line is, after shipping costs, the $75 SKS is nowhere near $75.

There are companies selling unissued Russian SKS's right now, and others selling cheaper crates, and you can get an unissued Russian SKS and a crate of ammo for about the same price elsewhere.

Expired Business
    VONCOSBIES;

" but attacking your customer for asking questions is just mind blowing! "

I apologize to you, obviously you are VERY sensitive....
    I was simply stating a fact, you did not have an accurate quote....
    We are pleased to quote accurately to your door, I am sorry if you find such an offer offensive.,...

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    PAUL STUD:
    "so just head to canadapost.ca and do a find rate based on weight to your address. They use xpress post."

I appreciate the help, however I would like it even more IF your information were accurate....

Yes we use Canada Post for general merchandise, we have a commercial volume contract our rates ar MUCH lower than what you will posted for the public.... In addition all parcel post shipment go expedited parcel class at no extra cost....

Thank you for your accurate observations on the SKS dela, several thousand customers can't be wrong....

John

No way, I didn't know you discounted it as well. See that's why you should call the place instead of a post.

Folks have to remember that shipping ammunition is similar to shipping 65 pounds of dead weight in a day or two... It's not going to be free.

As for the quality of the SKS, I suspect those who claim they are bad have not fired one.

BANNED
    I guess the problem is choosing Canada Post as your shipping company John.

Canpar just shipped me a crate from BC for almost half what CP wanted, using one of your competitors shipping options.

Nice to have options sometimes........

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    I guess the problem is choosing Canada Post as your shipping company John.

Canpar just shipped me a crate from BC for almost half what CP wanted, using one of your competitors shipping options.

Nice to have options sometimes........
    They already ship ammo Canpar, at least mine was.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    OP needs to change title to "Please delete - this thread was NEVER needed..."
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Stud View Post
    They already ship ammo Canpar, at least mine was.
    Interesting.......

According to this post that shipping rate is a heck of alot more than what I paid from BC to Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by B33rChiller View Post
    I ordered the SKS and 1440 rnds of ammo deal from Marstar recently, and the shipping costs to Vancouver Island were $70 for the ammo and $30 for the rifle. I don't suppose it will be much less shipped to Calgary.
    Not sure what to think, but it was reports of expensive shipping on the SKS + Ammo deal that turned me away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast