Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Please delete

Expired Business
    MLEHTOVAARA;
    "I guess the problem is choosing Canada Post as your shipping company John."

Not certain I understand your objection to this ??

"Canpar just shipped me a crate from BC for almost half what CP wanted, using one of your competitors shipping options."
    First of all it is illegal to ship ammunition via Canada Post I don't know why you make the comparison...., we are well aware that some people do it regardless, we don't

Second, we use many carriers depending on the goods ordered and the most economical method available.... We Use Canada Post, Fedex, UPS, Canpar, Day & Ross, Overnight just to name a few....

John

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    Interesting.......

According to this post that shipping rate is a heck of alot more than what I paid from BC to Ontario.

Not sure what to think, but it was reports of expensive shipping on the SKS + Ammo deal that turned me away.

Who knows what he paid, it's second hand info and the interwebs afterall.... Also, shipping prices rarely come out to solid numbers. All I can tell ya is what my experience was with the deal to my Southern Ontario address.

Canada Post for the rifle 22.88
    CanPar for the ammo crate 32.28

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234