Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please delete

Please delete

Can anyone at Marstar or perhaps someone who has ordered the SKS and ammo deal tell me what shipping might be to the Calgary area?

Normally I'd contact Marstar for this info, but I figured this would be faster what with Shot Show on right now.
    Last edited by voncosbies; 01-26-2013 at 03:03 PM.

ludicrous.

why not email them for a shipping quote?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Get a Russian SKS and ammo, for a very competitive price, and shipping is included, at TradeEx

Greetings,
    Shipping is based on weight. Shipping on the last crate of 1120 rounds cost $65.00. From Marstar - $295.00 (Russian ammo, not Chinese) + $65.00 + G.S.T. = $378.00/crate!!! Marstar never has free shipping deals.
    Check out TradeEx instead. They're out of the ammo at the moment, but shouldn't be too long before more comes in.
    TradeEx sells a crate of 1440 rounds of 7.62x39 for $269.00, most often with free shipping. They have RUSSIAN SKS for $169.00, not the Chinese crap that Marstar has. I just purchased one of the Select Grade SKSs they have for $231.00 delivered to my door (Rifle+shipping+G.S.T.) I'm also in Calgary. I would HIGHLY recommend buying one of these rifles. They are unissued, mathcing numbers, no refurb markings. Mine is gorgeous. Goes well with the other three I have. Westrifle is selling them for $500.00.
    So....food for thought. Also, The Calgary Shooting centre most often has bulk ammo for a price that is competative, considering that it is already here.
    From TradeEx - $269.00 for the ammo + $169.00 for a Russian SKS + $26.00 shipping on the rifle + G.S.T. = $485.90.
    From Marstar - $360.00(ammo/SKS combo) + 65.00 (min.) shipping on the ammo + $26.00 (min.) shipping on the rifle + G.S.T. = $473.50. (That's minimum, I think I may be under on the shipping cause the $65.00 is based on 1120 rounds, 1440 will weigh more and likely cost more.)
    Hope that give you some food for thought.

$299 1200rds Canadaammo free shipping,. chinese 31/94 Too bad they are out right now

Quote Originally Posted by L3O 710 View Post
    why not email them for a shipping quote?
    Because it took roughly an hour to just ask on here, I doubt I would have heard from Marstar that fast.

Thanks guys, great info!

This is the Marstar forums guys,what with all the other advertisement?
    Member of CSSA and NFA
    www.brgclub.com
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

CGN Regular
    I got the SKS deal with the case and t-shirt for $199.00 and am very happy with the rifle. { a bit greasy but some brake cleaner sorted that out ] It shoots very accurate.Doing business with Marstar has always been is fast and easy.With my 10% military discount { thanks for supporting us John } it was $232.00 to the door and it was here in the booners of N.B. IN X3 DAYS ! I plan on putting it in the new Archangel SKS stock.I was offered $250.00 cash at the range for it but I am going to keep her.I found the metal is very well machined with few imperfections.I am looking for a SKS accessory kit for it tho as it did not come with anything other than a oil bottle ,cleaning kit in the butt,and one x stripper clip. {now cut in half to make x2 5 rounders }

I have it, and it's a great deal. They use standard shipping services, Canada Post etc., so just head to canadapost.ca and do a find rate based on weight to your address. They use xpress post. I'm in Ontario and it wasn't bad at all.

As for the gent up top bashing the deal, the Chinese SKS isn't crap. It's not a Norinco. It's military surplus.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast