Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Firearms - Strike One pistol

Any chance of getting the adjustable sight model?

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by flipincanadian View Post
    Any chance of getting the adjustable sight model?
    Model with adjustable sights will be available in Canada in couple of months.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Just an FYI:

The Shooting Edge - Calgary
    and
    Target Sports Canada - Gormley

Are both stocking dealers of these great pistols. We also have one on the range at each location.

(inter ammo approved post)

Cheers,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Just an FYI:

The Shooting Edge - Calgary
    and
    Target Sports Canada - Gormley

Are both stocking dealers of these great pistols. We also have one on the range at each location.

(inter ammo approved post)

Cheers,

JR
    Tried calling Target Sports about getting one in baby blue and I was spoken to real rudely.

Your customer service is hit and miss. Sometimes, they go out of their way to be very nice and helpful like when I bought my Glock 19. and Other time its the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPot2 View Post
    Will you guys being getting anymore in Baby Blue soon?

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    Will you guys being getting anymore in Baby Blue soon?
    I'm guessing you are referring to this gun

It's available on special order only. Here is some info:

STRIKE ONE INTEGRAL ALUMINUM FRAME

The Strike One, already globally acclaimed as the most revolutionary and performing hammerless pistol of all times, becomes industrially available with the integral (machined from solid) Ergal 7075 aircracft aluminum alloy frame. This already announced product has finally come to industrial readiness after 2 years or research in the field of high performing aerospace materials: the choice was to establish industrial production our of Ergal 7075, a lightweight aerospace aluminum alloy which can only be machined from forged billets. The result of combining an already extremely accurate and tight tolerance upper with a clockwork, swiss watch lower mechanism and frame is truly shocking: the Ergal Strike One is capable of 3 inch groups at 100 yards (machine rest with laser device pointer) out of the standard 5 inch barrel. This value outperforms by far any other hammerless pistol accuracy standard, turning the Ergal Strike One the most accurate service and competition hammerless pistol of all times. The gun will be available in different anodized Electro Colours (aesthetic finishes, such as Cobalt Blue, Burgundy or Silver) or high tech Hard Anodized finishes, impervious to rough use and extreme environmental conditions (such as Black, Gray or Bronze). The latter versions are also ideal for Special Forces uses, where extreme weather conditions will not affect a continuing maximum accuracy and reliability of the gun. The Ergal Strike One will be available to the world markets from fall 2014 in limited quantities, for the very selective competition shooter and collector alike, at a street price in the 3.000 € class (4.000 USD).
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by TeaPot2; 09-17-2014 at 04:14 PM.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    Tried calling Target Sports about getting one in baby blue and I was spoken to real rudely.

Your customer service is hit and miss. Sometimes, they go out of their way to be very nice and helpful like when I bought my Glock 19. and Other time its the opposite.
    Thanks for posting this. I already have written the managers so we can track down the bad apple. Timely comments help us fix things.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

HI gadget,

The Olive Drab does not look the same as in their commercials. Does your camera show the right tones ? Would you please post another picture of the Olive one, as I would like to get one in stainless, wonder how will look )

Thank you very much !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPot2 View Post
    That's nice, I'll want to replace mine.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Supporting Dealer
    a new shipment is coming in about 10 days. This time we might get some of the pistols with IPSC production legal barrel length 127 mm, while some will be with original 128 mm. All Strike One pistols after this shipment will come with 127mm barrels.
    Last edited by TeaPot2; 11-03-2014 at 01:16 PM.