Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: BD38 Discrepancy

BANNED
    Well my faith in marstar has gone down.

When I contacted them about getting new magazines for my BD44, he did not know how the magazine capacity was limited in the magazine supplied with my rifle that I bought from him. In fact he believed it was by rivet, when in fact it was by a rod welded to the follower. I think I'll spend the extra $500 and buy my next BD44 from wolverine.

You can't trust someone that doesn't know what leaves their place of business.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    Well my faith in marstar has gone down.

When I contacted them about getting new magazines for my BD44, he did not know how the magazine capacity was limited in the magazine supplied with my rifle that I bought from him. In fact he believed it was by rivet, when in fact it was by a rod welded to the follower. I think I'll spend the extra $500 and buy my next BD44 from wolverine.

You can't trust someone that doesn't know what leaves their place of business.
    To be fair their original mags for the stg-44 are pinned which is what the person you talked to was probably using as a reference, although a 2 minute check probably would have at least showed the person you spoke to that there were no rivets showing.

Administrator
    We are closing this thread as the OP is using Anonymizer to post and register Using Anonymizer/proxy is a violation of the forum terms of use. In this case, it is obvious the user's sole purpose to sign up and post, while attempting to mask its origin.

Expired Business
    NAVY CUDA;
    "You can't trust someone that doesn't know what leaves their place of business. "

Here we go again, I can't find any file for NAVA CUDA in our system, maybe the order was in another name ??

You cannot expect the staff to know which magazine you received with your rifle, lets be realistic.... We received three different version or modifications from the producer when we purchased from the factory. The majority were with the rod.

We do have original MP-44 mags on our site, the reason we do not have any BD-44 mags is because of the numerous issues we had with them....
    John

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112