Thread: Boring and repetitive!!

Boring and repetitive!!

I realize that this post comes up here a lot but I absolutely have to reiterate! Thank you for the outstanding service so far! I just completed an order for an NEA-15, 12.5" that was shipped today. Unless something is amiss upon arrival, the service from TSE is above and beyond. At least above and beyond what has become common in today's marketplace. Maybe 50 years ago service might have been this good everywhere but now the good ones stand out!
    Thanks David!!

Sorry, who's TSE? If service is that great.....

The Shooting Edge I'm assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by wjburtt View Post
    I realize that this post comes up here a lot but I absolutely have to reiterate! Thank you for the outstanding service so far! I just completed an order for an NEA-15, 12.5" that was shipped today. Unless something is amiss upon arrival, the service from TSE is above and beyond. At least above and beyond what has become common in today's marketplace. Maybe 50 years ago service might have been this good everywhere but now the good ones stand out!
    Thanks David!!
    It is always good to get feed back from our customers, and it is even better when it is good! We are working hard to make our web shopping experience fast, painless and convenient. The NEA rifles in the last batch we received have been flying off our shelves and I am always happy to help out fellow enthusiasts to get their hands on a AR-15. I am hoping you see your rifle this week! Let me know how you like it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silveragent's Avatar
    I recently ordered some items from you on the web and your communication was very good. I would recommend TSE for sure.
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

I received my NEA-15 a couple days ago and after a $650 facelift it's good to go. I am headding to the range today in the pouring rain to sight in! NEA makes a fantastic product for the money and TSE provided even better service.

CGN Regular
    I just received some mags I ordered for my Swiss Arms and had a great experience ordering from them for the first time. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with TSE again.