Thread: A few questions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar

A few questions

Hi, i want to buy some accessories if you are able to get them.

EDIT : I have compared specs and answered my own question, i would be interested in an non-rf shot timer you got

Do you have access to competition range bags? I was thinking of somthing similar to the CED delux range bag. Let me know what you can get in this style.

Thanks
    Last edited by MartyK2500; 01-23-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Supporting Dealer Double Tap Sports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Hi, i want to buy some accessories if you are able to get them.

EDIT : I have compared specs and answered my own question, i would be interested in an non-rf shot timer you got

Do you have access to competition range bags? I was thinking of somthing similar to the CED delux range bag. Let me know what you can get in this style.

Thanks
    The Timer is in stock and now comes with batteries, as for the CED range bag, Frank at CRAFM in Montreal will be able to help you,

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.

Alright i was hoping getting all in 1 place for the purpose of saving of shipping fees
    Thanks for answering

Edit: i have ordered shot timer from your place anyways. Brant had the bag i wanted but not the timer lol, so i got the bag from shawn. Crafm do not have a working site, and shopping is not my big thing so the less mails/calls the better.

You're site is the kind that is straight forward and easy to naviguate. If all comes in as ordered i will definatly deal with you again soon.
    Last edited by MartyK2500; 01-24-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Just made another order from your store for a bunch of targets, target patcher and patches. I was very satisfied with last order how it went.
    Are Beretta parts available to you? For now i need a few small parts (mag floorplates are a rush) but later on in the summer i would probably get my 2nd beretta (i'd get you to quote one)