Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's been about a month now...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Disregard, just cancelled my order as it is going to be a 3-4 week turn around as they don't have it in stock.

CGN Regular
    In this world of instant gratification many do not seem to realise the reality of US/CAN trade when it comes to gear and guns. Shame that.

Colin and Martin and everyone at DS Tactical are dedicated to serving you, and yes making a profit. That is fair.

They have given me awesome service over the years and are always willing to explain delays.

Bitches need to wash the sand out of their manginas.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Friend View Post
    In this world of instant gratification many do not seem to realise the reality of US/CAN trade when it comes to gear and guns. Shame that.

Colin and Martin and everyone at DS Tactical are dedicated to serving you, and yes making a profit. That is fair.

They have given me awesome service over the years and are always willing to explain delays.

Bitches need to wash the sand out of their manginas.
    Really... Then don't put something on your web site like its in stock and ignore your customer for nearly two weeks. I don't expect instant gratification, but I do expect some level of customer service. If I hadn't called I'd be waiting 6 weeks for my purchase. That's unacceptable.

CGN Regular
    Guess I should update that my order came though finally a week ago. All my stuff was out of stock, but I wasn't in a rush and wanted the boxing day pricing lol.
    They ARE a bunch of good guys up there. If you ever go to the store you'd see they're into what they do.
    They just have a hell of a lot of business.
    But yes, a in stock/not in stock tab would be nice on their site.

So credit should go where credit is due, here's how I regained my confidence in Dave's Surplus.

Went to the May 11th sale, didn't have stuff I needed in my size. Employee told me that I could go home and order it online, and as long as I ordered it that day, sale prices would still apply. I did just that.

Communication was excellent this time around. Employee emailed me 2-3 days later letting me know that they are currently out of stock on certain items on my order, and would contact me as soon as they arrive. Emailed them again earlier this week to check on the status of my order, received a response within 24 hours. Received another Tuesday saying that my stuff is ready to be picked up.

Everything went smoothly, and got my stuff at a great price! Keep it up guys!
    Today would be a very bad day to die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12