Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been about a month now...

It's been about a month now...

I understand there was New Years holidays, and then SHOT show, but it's been nearly a month since I made my order, and it's still "pending".

What's up guys?
    Today would be a very bad day to die.

I've placed an order on a Sunday and had it shipped Monday, like 2 weeks ago. I'd call Keith. Never had any problems with them. Great dealer.
    Red Dragons!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUDatk View Post
    I understand there was New Years holidays, and then SHOT show, but it's been nearly a month since I made my order, and it's still "pending".

What's up guys?
    WHats the order number and ill get Keith on it asap

Order# is 9847

Quote Originally Posted by SCUDatk View Post

What's up guys?
    Geez, I won't complain about my 10 days then. lol

Item received, issue "resolved".

While I enjoyed my past dealings with DS Tactical, I am quite disappointed by this experience. Again, I understand that a number of factors came into play, including an influx of orders, New years, and SHOT show, but it took over a month for me to finally receive my order, that's kind of ridiculous. I had patiently waited, and even watched you guys update customers who made their orders after me. When I couldn't wait anymore, I emailed DS Tactical three times over the span of a week, with no reply. Only when I publicly called you guys out on CGN did someone bother to respond. I called Wilson Combat the other day, a company whose customers are experiencing a 3-year wait list, they responded within 2 hours.

Even when I finally thought things had been worked out after I received that call, it didn't end there. I had received an email that said "The comments for your order are Ready for in store pickup". This was confusing to me, as during the call, the staff member had told me that they would ship it out to me for free. I responded to the email, asking for a clarification. After 3 days of no response, I finally decided to call in, lo-and behold, my order had not been shipped.

You guys sell good stuff, and I think that individually, your staff members are all trying their best to make your customers happy. But something must have gone horribly wrong for me to get the experience that I did. I hope this doesn't happen again.

CGN Regular
    Their processing can't keep up with orders/inventory.
    In my case (and I suspect many others) everything I ordered on boxing day was/is not in stock.
    Took a few calls and emails to try and sort out.
    They are some good guys though so I hope like their store, their processing can grow to keep up.

CGN Regular
    Again guys Im very sorry about the delays. I myself don't deal with the web area of our store but lately I've been helping them out trying to get it under control. We now have 2 people working on it constant 6 days a week so we should be able to get the mistakes and delays down to hopefully zero. I have had a long talk with the guys and we think going on forward we will have better communication and inventory under control.

Again we are very sorry.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnix View Post
    Again guys Im very sorry about the delays. I myself don't deal with the web area of our store but lately I've been helping them out trying to get it under control. We now have 2 people working on it constant 6 days a week so we should be able to get the mistakes and delays down to hopefully zero. I have had a long talk with the guys and we think going on forward we will have better communication and inventory under control.

Again we are very sorry.
    Well not to bring back an old post ... But...
    Ordered feb 13th... Still pending today... Email on Feb 19 asking about the status. Nothing but crickets.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2582
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast