Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Battledyne 10-22 mags coming to Canada

I'd also be interested in a response. I'm finding this thread after making my purchase and realizing I'm not the only one with the problem, I'm curious why they are still being offered at this point. As far as I can tell, Hical should realize these have major issues by now. I'm also curious why shipping should be on me if the product sold has known major issues.

The biggest problem we have seen is variation in the Ruger tolerances, these mags are a bit undersized & will fit loose in a lot of the newer Rugers. If they move around they will misfeed. If the mags fit tight in your gun, try different ammo to solve the feed issues. The vast majority of these have worked well, but if you have mags that wont work in your gun, contact us at hical@shaw.ca to get you sorted out.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    Hi all... can someone tell me what the latest info is on these? When I go back thru the thread, I see post after post of complaints. (I went as far back as last summer and pre-order talk) I see these mags are still available on the hical site. Have they been improved? Has hical or BD made a statement about all the problems?
    I also bought my 3-pack a month ago and use them with my 10/22 in a Troy T-22 Sport... exactly the same set up as in Hi-Cal's picts. They aren't loose or wobbly. I am going to go try them one more time using only CCI mini mags this time. See if I can get lucky and find one of the three that works. If not, then I'm shipping them back. No sense in grinding with a file only to find they still don't work and now I'm out all my cash instead of half of it.

For the record, I got nothing but jams in my sr22 with the BD. It looks nice for display, but I won't be bringing it to the range ever again.

delete
    Last edited by riflerook; 10-27-2017 at 06:37 PM.

I am sorry we have not resolved this to your satisfaction, just return them to us if you are not happy. contact us again if you need.
    Last edited by hical.ca; 08-23-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    Sorry HiCal, I take issue with your suggestion that most of these issues are "gun-related more than mag-related". How exactly have you determined this? Should I call Ruger and tell them my rifles are defective because they won't run Battledyne mags? Ruger has never claimed to be compatible with Battledyne, so how can you blame the rifle? The rifle has not failed to deliver on any promises. Battledyne made a product marketed for use in 10/22 rifles, which in actuality is only compatible with some undefined subset of these rifles. Battledyne is therefore not meeting the expectation that their marketing creates.

delete
    Last edited by riflerook; 10-27-2017 at 06:37 PM.

delete
    Last edited by riflerook; 10-27-2017 at 06:38 PM.

I have jumped the boat and purchased two of these junk mags. other than good look they are absolute junk.

Hi Cal have great and fast service and I wont blame them for this fiasco. It should be Batteldyne to offer postage paid for customer wanting to return them.
    Per Aspera Ad Astra