Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sticker draw for full load tavor x95

Sticker draw for full load tavor x95

We are selling our new Hical stickers, every sticker gets an entry into a draw for a Tavor X95 package we have put together for your dream gun, HERE!

IWI TAVOR X95

IWI TAVOR X95 non restricted firearm is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.

This Raffle Includes-
    IWI X95 Black 5.56 Nato
    Holosun HS512C Optic
    StreamLight TLR® RM 2 RAIL MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHTING SYSTEM
    Tapco Vertical Foregrip
    Packed up with accessories with everything you’ll Need to Take to the Range.

Must Hold a Valid Firearms License to Take possession of the Firearm
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Where is the option for a free entry?
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

No problem! Mail us a 10,000 word, hand written original copy essay, before the draw ends, on why aliens really exist and points that prove it beyond a shadow of doubt! Or you can just support the draw with $20.....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    No problem! Mail us a 10,000 word, hand written original copy essay, before the draw ends, on why aliens really exist and points that prove it beyond a shadow of doubt! Or you can just support the draw with $20.....
    Or you can follow the law when doing a giveaway/contest.

I don't know why I expected a different response from you clowns. You guys still got that sub 1MOA SKS you love to brag in store about? lol

Is it really another $19.95 for you to throw the sticker in an envelope? I'd actually like the sticker for the gun safe but that seems excessive......

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog66 View Post
    Is it really another $19.95 for you to throw the sticker in an envelope? I'd actually like the sticker for the gun safe but that seems excessive......
    These guys will try to take advantage of you any way they can. I've seen their predatory business practices firsthand in store pressuing people, my not-so-smart buddy included, into stuff they don't need or want. Now they're trying to hop on the sticker contest bandwagon without bothering to actually do it the proper way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I am in

I'd love a free iwi. I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    These guys will try to take advantage of you any way they can. I've seen their predatory business practices firsthand in store pressuing people, my not-so-smart buddy included, into stuff they don't need or want. Now they're trying to hop on the sticker contest bandwagon without bothering to actually do it the proper way.
    Can you show us on a doll where the bad people touched you ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast