Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Battledyne 10-22 mags coming to Canada

CGN Regular
    anyone know if battledyne has updated their design .. sounds like they only need to include 1/8" more material or is there more to it in the last 21 pages?

^ no. They are loose fit. Both in the mag well and to the bottom of the mag well/lower end of the receiver(SR-22). I use my two I've acquired for display only, after they performed miserably during a day of shooting. I was using M-22 which worked flawlessly in my factory 10rd mags in tri-mag configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by sin View Post
    I have jumped the boat and purchased two of these junk mags. other than good look they are absolute junk.

Hi Cal have great and fast service and I wont blame them for this fiasco. It should be Batteldyne to offer postage paid for customer wanting to return them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkXx View Post
    ^ no. They are loose fit. Both in the mag well and to the bottom of the mag well/lower end of the receiver(SR-22). I use my two I've acquired for display only, after they performed miserably during a day of shooting. I was using M-22 which worked flawlessly in my factory 10rd mags in tri-mag configuration.
    Yup total garbage... returned 4 of the 5... wish I had returned the useless 5th one as well. Anyone wanting to buy it PM me.
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

CGN frequent flyer
    Took 3 of these out recently and all 3 suffered ongoing malfunctions. One of them causes a FTF/FTE every round. or at least 8/10. It's brutal. Using the ruger 10 round magazine that came with the gun I didn't have a single failure. Anything that can be done about this?

I guess I'm lucky, these are still my most reliable 25rnd mags, even more so than the butler creeks. Less wobble than the butler creeks also.

CGN frequent flyer
    Jeez read first post and didn't realize how old it was then saw what a disaster these turned out to be

CGN Regular
    Still have a bunch of these junk. What a waste of money. Any updates

They're complete, utter rubbish.

The BX works really well. Just saying

BANNED
    MEH, I like the banana clip look for my 22 SR.