Thread: Sportsmen Show Toronto: Hamilton Tactical

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9

Sportsmen Show Toronto: Hamilton Tactical

Come to our booth at the Sportsmen show for good deals on tactical brands. We will be displaying new offering from 5.11, Blackhawk!, Blade-Tech.

We will be premiering our newest product: Tactical training videos from Panteao Productions!

Bear with us, we are still loading gear onto our website, this is a tedious process as we are starting from scratch. That hasn't deterred many of you who have already used our new site to make purchases.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Supporting Dealer
    http://i.imgur.com/J8WqimV.jpg

We're off and running at the Toronto Sportsmen Show!

5.11 Saber 2.0 Jackets, $300 flat! Supplies limited, come see us!
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

BANNED
    Panteao Productions great addition, now i won't have to order directly from the US anymore! Great stuff guys....

Supporting Dealer
    Well this morning was slow due to the weather. It was good time to visit the other hard working vendors and eat some free corned beef hash.

Right over by our booth is the archery range. My boss challenged me to a little competition so I raised the stakes by shaking hands on a coffee bet.

Well, some people can't let go of things, and I was challenged to a rematch so I escalated to a dinner bet.

Size doesn't matter, but it couldn't hurt either right?

I am the seven yard ninja super sniper. I hope my prize is a dinner sized salad, I could lose a few pounds...

CGN Regular
    Picked up a Vortex Pst1-4 at the show, Great guys to deal with.

good to meet you guys...

my show review is up here:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...en-s-Show-2013

RL

CGN Regular
    I was having such a wonderful time wandering aimlessly at the show, was going to say hi, then someone decided the building was burning down, and got to spend a lovely half hour sitting in the loading dock.

Damn that fire alarm was loud, although the 10 minutes spent wondering what was going on didn't help any.
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

You guys have some cool stuf, I'll have to drop by your shop next time I'm in Hamilton. Sorry for buying all the pmags Thursday...
    "Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense." - John Adams

Member, CSSA, NRA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jarlath's Avatar
    John & Josh,
    It was great to see you guys again, and I'm glad to hear that the Saturday and Sunday were very well attended. I hope that translated into some decent numbers for you guys.

John, you'll have to show CGN the Emerson knife and how to open it.
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org