Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Csa vz58 .223

I am beginning to believe this, I have a CZ 585 in 7.62 and it works flawlessly. I am going to post a video after I upload it to youtube. I keep getting its the ammo I am using but believe me I came prepared and brought several types of .223 with me and all of them had the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    The problem is you bought this rifle in .223

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    I believe it's magazine related as I got it back from cases. He said he fired 10 rounds and no issues. Well I took it to the range and used the clear mag. Using American Eagle tactical 55 grain fmj and no issues. So i loaded up the black non clear same one I initially used and we'll same issues came back. So casey never tested both mags. Now how do I get a new mag? When gun fires it's fun.

It can't be a mag problem I have 7 of the banana mags and I have the magwell adaptor and tons of different metal mags and everyone of them is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    I believe it's magazine related as I got it back from cases. He said he fired 10 rounds and no issues. Well I took it to the range and used the clear mag. Using American Eagle tactical 55 grain fmj and no issues. So i loaded up the black non clear same one I initially used and we'll same issues came back. So casey never tested both mags. Now how do I get a new mag? When gun fires it's fun.

CGN Regular
    Brother, I was contemplating a non-restricted Vz58 in 5.56 but I think I'll not bother until these issues have been resolved to others satisfaction. If CSA does not get on top of this, they sure won't be a manufacturer I'll buy product from.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Well I don't have the mag well adapter. I'm using the mags that came with it. Never a jam with clear but instantly got stove pipes not ejecting, etc with the one mag. Explain that!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    My bad my CSA CZ 58 sporter. Junk!
    Still wrong. Its a SA Vz 58. Not a CZ 58.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    I just got a new 18 1/2" barrel CSA Vz 58 in .223 and i'm cringing at this thread after reading it. I've got 60 rounds though mine without any fails so hopefully mine is ok. Also got snap caps for it when I first got it so hopefully I'll save my firing pin. If it messes up, I want CSA to replace it with a 7.62x39 model. I had a CZ 858 for a long time with over 5000 rounds though it and not a single FTF or FTE.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    still wrong its a Csa vz 58 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Still wrong. Its a SA Vz 58. Not a CZ 58.

CGN Regular
    Actually, its a CSA sa vz58

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    haha nice
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwolf18 View Post
    Actually, its a CSA sa vz58