Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: new belt fed coming so now rpd????

Me 3

There has been over 6300 views - come on buck up.

Count me in!
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    over halfway there guys were up to 8. see page 9 for the list.
    CCFR member

The Full Auto RPD lists the DSA Semi auto only version as a variant of the full auto and given RCMP table sections past history they will use this as their reason to classify it prohibited so yes I did read the thread.

Ok Guys.

DSA Inc. is not a company we typically deal with. I will however see if we can get something rolling. As someone else stated, I did take a look at the FRT and their is an entry for the DSA full auto RPD and the Semi auto carbine version is listed as a variant.

I will however do a little more digging and see if I can come up with something. Belts fed's are indeed hot at the moment.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Ok Guys.

DSA Inc. is not a company we typically deal with. I will however see if we can get something rolling. As someone else stated, I did take a look at the FRT and their is an entry for the DSA full auto RPD and the Semi auto carbine version is listed as a variant.

I will however do a little more digging and see if I can come up with something. Belts fed's are indeed hot at the moment.

Thanks,
    thank you!
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Ok Guys.

Thanks,
    Is there any other relatively, and i use relatively in a broad sense, inexpensive belt fed semis we could possible obtain?

This is probably the cheapest one we could get and being in 7.62x39 it will be alot easier on the wallet than .308 or 30'06 m1919's or the mg34's in 8mm

CGN Regular
    Thanks I am still interested in putting some money up if cost is the deciding factor of an attempt to go forward with this. If there is a chance that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    This is probably the cheapest one we could get and being in 7.62x39 it will be alot easier on the wallet than .308 or 30'06 m1919's or the mg34's in 8mm
    I know, just hoping there might be something else we could get incase this one doesn't work out... Chinese maybe?