Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: new belt fed coming so now rpd????

You spelled my name wrong!!!

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    ^I'm sure rally guy will fix the spelling of your name on the list, he also has to add the other guys to it.

The ball is rolling & that's what's important!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I wanna sign up please. Fritzd250

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritzd250 View Post
    I wanna sign up please. Fritzd250
    Now THAT is an EPIC first post! Welcome Fritzd250!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I'll take RPD for $100, Alex. (put me on the list please). PM me with the details.
    Thanks,

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmac10 View Post
    I'll take RPD for $100, Alex. (put me on the list please). PM me with the details.
    Thanks,
    its not a rpd for 100 $, its 100 $ to help buy a rpd for NS to TRY to get it reviewd and designated non restricted buy the rcmp. the list was mine to get the ball rolling to make it worthwhile for NS to try to import rpd's. the idea was to gather 3000 $ for NS to pay for the rcmp sample and then the list could be use by NS eather by hierarchical order by raffle ( Id go hierarchical ). the original 200 $, now 100 $ ( for everyone) would (could) serve as a deposit for the rpd's comming.

I strongly stress to does not familiar with the rcmp process, it can be long, it could take 2 weeks or 2 years (scar).
    CCFR member

Super Moderator
    This thread is in North Sylva's business forum.
    I'm going to suggest that it is up to North Sylva to decide how they want to procede - if they do.
    A list of interested parties is being created, funds are being pledged, but there is no indication that North Sylva is interested in having a group finance the purchase of a sample piece to be submitted to the RCMP for inspection. Seems to be a bit premature.
    North Sylva is an established, experienced business. They know that there is interest in this product. They will decide if they wish to pursue this product, or if they are interested in this particular scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    This thread is in North Sylva's business forum.
    I'm going to suggest that it is up to North Sylva to decide how they want to procede - if they do.
    A list of interested parties is being created, funds are being pledged, but there is no indication that North Sylva is interested in having a group finance the purchase of a sample piece to be submitted to the RCMP for inspection. Seems to be a bit premature.
    North Sylva is an established, experienced business. They know that there is interest in this product. They will decide if they wish to pursue this product, or if they are interested in this particular scheme.
    I agree 100% with this, as I have ben telling other people in pm and on this tread, Its all up to NS I have no saying in this I am a meer consumer and I am just trying to do what I can to help to try to get the rpd classified
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    its not a rpd for 100 $, its 100 $ to help buy a rpd for NS to TRY to get it reviewd and designated non restricted buy the rcmp. the list was mine to get the ball rolling to make it worthwhile for NS to try to import rpd's. the idea was to gather 3000 $ for NS to pay for the rcmp sample and then the list could be use by NS eather by hierarchical order by raffle ( Id go hierarchical ). the original 200 $, now 100 $ ( for everyone) would (could) serve as a deposit for the rpd's comming.

I strongly stress to does not familiar with the rcmp process, it can be long, it could take 2 weeks or 2 years (scar).
    I guess my attempt at humor failed . I'm fully aware what you're trying to do and I want to pitch in $100 to get the sample to Canada and get my name on the first to buy list if it's approved.
    Please PM me with the details as to where to send the $.

Thanks

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac10 View Post
    I guess my attempt at humor failed . I'm fully aware what you're trying to do and I want to pitch in $100 to get the sample to Canada and get my name on the first to buy list if it's approved.
    Please PM me with the details as to where to send the $.

Thanks
    there is no were to send money, we are waiting on North Sylva to see if they aprove of the idea, as of now they stayted they are going to look into this as they seen the interes this as generated!
    CCFR member