Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fsn

Expired Business
    LNG TANG;
    "Also try phoning them. They've had a lot on their plate."

How understanding, how radical, how logical, imagine using such a primitive communications device to get an answer....

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING MY FRIEND

John

CGN Regular
    The problem with this Gunnutz is that there are far too many immature guys who expect the whole world to revolve around them. I have known JohnOne for many years and he runs a good business and is a great guy. I really get mad when one brat screams he has crappy service from a company and then all the other brats say that they will not deal with that company. Look at all the bull#### over Wolverine selling those Czech guns recently. Just a bunch of spoiled kids. Wolverine is a great bunch to deal with too, they sure did not deserve all the crap they got.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    LNG TANG;
    "Also try phoning them. They've had a lot on their plate."

How understanding, how radical, how logical, imagine using such a primitive communications device to get an answer....

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING MY FRIEND

John
    Hi John,

You know why I don't call for such questions? precisely because it isn't urgent. I figure hey, I'll just ask in his section on CGN so he can answer it whenever its convenient for him, that way the time he has to spend on the phone can be for people with actual orders. If everyone called with questions like mine, I bet you'd have even less time to run the business and wouldn't be happier about it. Because when you think about it, if you are swamped, online communications like this can actually help a lot. I'm not sure why you'd think the phone is a better option.

To make it clear ; The only thing I'm expecting is to be treated like anybody else choosing the same means of communications as me, for questions of the same nature as mine.

Is that unfair?

If I see this is not the case, I'm walking away. I'm not mad at you, i'm not being a brat, I don't have my panties in a knot, as I said in my post I have no problem with that. But I'm walking away.

I don't see how this is unreasonnable on my part.

[/B] Had we noticed the great urgency of this posting we would have dropped everything....

John
    I thought it was clear that urgency wasn't my concern as I waited 9 days before telling you I would shop somewhere else.
    Last edited by sewktbk; 02-14-2013 at 11:22 PM.

and taking your ball too?

431B;
    "Last I looked they weren't brining them in anymore."

Who told you that ?

John
    I'm sorry I thought that's why you sold off the ones u did at a loss. My bad

CGN frequent flyer Pistolwhiptricks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 431b_r View Post
    I'm sorry I thought that's why you sold off the ones u did at a loss. My bad
    Maybe your thinking of the John at Wolverine Supplies? They sold their CSA in .223rifle at a loss because they weren't carrying them anymore.

sewktbk
    Im on your side, I love how about 5 guys piled up on you when all you asked was a question.
    In my assumption, your message was read disreguarded as just some other idiot amature wasting time.
    On another note I own an FSN-01f, I think its great. To be honest its just another CZ or VZ but with a plum color.
    You can get a rifle of that caliber just about anywhere.
    Cheers

Man I just read this post over 3 times, what an f'ing waste of time I know.
    I purchased 3 rifles in the past year alone with subject retailer.
    Personally I have not had a problem, However If a retailer told me to boo, hoo, hoo
    Cause I had a question about a potential sale, Then he best not be in my face.
    I understand CGN is not an actual POC for specific business's but I know as sure as
    stool stinks businesses are all over this site, and they read post's.
    If this was a matter of a post being overlooked then say so, but it's to late for that now.
    I for one dont care who I buy from as long as I get what I'm looking for and I'm sure alot
    of people are the same.
    But when I read posts like this one then I remember them, and next time I'm gonna throw 4,5,6
    hundred bucks on a mil-surp or ammo or whatever then I shop around.
    Thanks for reading my 2 cents

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The dealer in question only answers certain questions. As the op said many other questions were answered but his was skipped. There are many threads on here asking the same guestion and never once has it been answered by the dealer. I can for no reason figure out how come anybody does business with him after some of his rude comments.

I think the second batch of these were stated to be coming in about two years ago. Don't hold your breath. Only really special one is the fsn01k with it's gasblock/sight.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast