Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fsn

Expired Business
    SEWKTBK;
    "I have asked, and asked, and asked....

If you have a question PLEASE send a note to us on one of the numerous e mail addresses we have, that way you will get a speedy reply.... Unfortunately we don't spend our days on CGN, we do have a business to run....

"online communications like this can actually help a lot"

We have six people that handle orders, you WILL get a faster reply to an e mail or phone call than a post here....
    John

Expired Business
    TMACK;
    "In my assumption, your message was read disreguarded as just some other idiot amature wasting time."

PLEASE, we never disregard any message from a client, however I do encourage people to drop us a note rather than post on a board which we may not visit for a day or two....
    John

Expired Business
    SEWKTBK;
    "I thought it was clear that urgency wasn't my concern as I waited 9 days before telling you I would shop somewhere else. "

You still have not advised us as to who you are, or what the order was, I really need a name so I can check what caused the delay....

I have looked up SEWKTBK in the data base, it would appear that we do not have any order(s) for such a person....

Should you wish to have this matter looked into send me a note john@marstar.ca

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Is it true tho johnone the you WILL be getting more fsn01k????
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Expired Business
    BFILES;
    We have had these rifles on order for over a year....
    John

Expired Business
    RATON57;
    "The dealer in question only answers certain questions."

How the hell do you arrive at such ridiculous conclusions ?? As if we have a crystal ball that tells us who the person is, that way we can make a choice and decide if we are to reply ??

" There are many threads on here asking the same guestion and never once has it been answered by the dealer."
    Would you be kind enough to direct me to these many threads ??

" I can for no reason figure out how come anybody does business with him after some of his rude comments. "
    If I have somehow offended your sensibilities, then I must apologize....
    When justified, I reply in an adult manner to what I hope are thinking and mature adults, if this is not your case I apologize again.

John

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    SEWKTBK;
    "I thought it was clear that urgency wasn't my concern as I waited 9 days before telling you I would shop somewhere else. "

You still have not advised us as to who you are, or what the order was, I really need a name so I can check what caused the delay....

I have looked up SEWKTBK in the data base, it would appear that we do not have any order(s) for such a person....

Should you wish to have this matter looked into send me a note john@marstar.ca

John
    Hmm, I guess you didn't get the purpose of this thread.

Let me try to sum it all up.

1- I simply asked if FSN rifles would ever become available in non-restricted length.

2- My post went unanswered for 9 days (not one or two), meanwhile you were answering many many other questions here in your section. So after those 9 days, I indicated I would shop elsewhere. I'm not sure where you get the impression I had an order placed, since I explained very clearly in a previous post that I didn't (and that this was the reason why I was leaving your phone alone, so that the time you spend answering calls could be for people with actual orders in).

3- I explained I didn't have a problem with you not answering my question, but that it would mean I would not be a customer, as I felt I wasn't being treated the same as any other CGNer who chose to ask a similar question on these boards. (refer to point 2 for why that is)

It really is a simple situation. I have no clue how you can bend it out of shape to the point where you would search for my screen name in your order database.

Expired Business
    SEWKTBK;

I give up, having a battle of wits with you is like fighting an unarmed opponent....

John

BANNED
    You give up.....because I just summed up what my thread was about?

ok....see ya.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    You give up.....because I just summed up what my thread was about?

ok....see ya.
    are you as confused as I am?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast