Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to order?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar

How to order?

I would wish to order 2x 1200 cases of norinco 7.62x39 ammo. Is there any left in inventory?
    If yes please secure 2 i can pay anytime, an inventory tracking could be a nice update in the future.

Sponsoring Business
    Ammo is on its way and should be here soon. Online ordering will be available for this. In the meantime you can call the store.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Spoke with someone on the phone yesterday and they said you weren't getting any?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    So your online store will have an online cart which i could shop online with?
    It would be convenient, i am not often available during buisness hours to call.

CGN Regular
    Don't bother this company has terrible internal communication. I tried to place an order 3 times and they never got it. Extremely frustrating to deal with.
    Oh and don't bother calling they don't seem to ever pick up. The one time I called to confirm my order I tried to place 3 times they had no clue. After that they are not going to get any of my business.
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    Ammo is on its way and should be here soon. Online ordering will be available for this. In the meantime you can call the store.
    Called the store, they didn't know anything about the ammo, said to use the contact form on deadzombies. That was over a week ago, still no response. Any idea when this stuff is coming ?
    "Tight lines and straight shooting"

CGN Regular
    Called the store, they didn't know anything about the ammo, said to use the contact form on deadzombies. That was over a week ago, still no response. Any idea when this stuff is coming ?
    If you use the contact form on dead zombies no one does anything, and if you call the store and refer to it they can't access it, and suggest to use a form on some other website. I think the proper form to use is on a different website.... (They say use dlask I say use Canada ammo or sfrc they actually respond/have a clue)
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

ok is anyone working? anyone? even one person?
    I have been emailing, calling and send pm,s for 10 days now.
    Ive even emailed Joe dierectly.
    can someone tell me the trick to getting hold of Dlask.
    I understand what its like to be to busy to pick up the phone, but thats what email is for.
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Dlask seems to have disappeared. Not been online since 02-07-2013

Hope all is well.

I can drive by today at lunch, I work 2 min away.
    John.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast