Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to order?

I spoke to them last week all was well. Received an item in the post yesterday which was shipped Friday. Maybe they are away this week ? They shipped 3 items to me over the last 2 months with no issue at all and by the way no one else had these items in Canada for sale new. They have some cool stuff worth persevering I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

well looks like my visa was billed in the 15th, but no call, email, text , pm, on invoice
    So i have no idea what im getting as the total is no where near what i asked for.
    so i guess we will just have to see what turns up.
    Dlask makes good stuff but i dont understand why they dont even email a customer, now i dont know what products mycustomers are going to get and whats back ordered.
    Again i understand being to busy to phone, but you have to go to a computer read the email i sent why not send a quick note?
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    ok is anyone working? anyone? even one person?
    I have been emailing, calling and send pm,s for 10 days now.
    Ive even emailed Joe dierectly.
    can someone tell me the trick to getting hold of Dlask.
    I understand what its like to be to busy to pick up the phone, but thats what email is for.
    bbb
    I'm going to come on here in defence of Dlask. I've never had any problems calling, emailing or PM'ing Dlask for info and purchases. They were probably at the Shot Show and took a few days off. Nothing wrong with that. But, maybe they should have posted it on their website that they were away. I've ordered from you also and it's the same thing, I called for a week and emailed, phoned and left messages and even sent you PM's and my EMT's were received. I even see you reading my PM's and you don't even bother to reply. So how does it feel?

CGN Regular
    I got terrible service a month after shotshow. It shouldn't effect things for that long
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Sponsoring Business
    Joe was away on holidays a month after the SHOT show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12