Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has North Sylva gone out of business?

Quote Originally Posted by SkydiverChris View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get a hold of North Sylva, but it's proving to be quite challenging. I've emailed every address I can find on this forum, their website is completely blank aside from a logo, and their facebook page seems to have a lot of unanswered questions, much like mine. It seems like they've gone out of business. All the emails get bounced back as undeliverable.

Does anyone have a way to contact them if they are still in business? I'm looking to buy some parts, and apparently they may be the only way I can get them.

Thanks!
    Out of business... that's a funny one.

We are very much in business. I just don't get to post as much as I'd like to as my work load is a little over the top at the moment.

For a guy that's been trying to get a hold of us, I don't have a single PM or email from you. You can PM your inquiry or send it to jon@northsylva.com

Thanks,

Hi Jon,

Thanks for replying. I didn't send a PM because generally forums aren't the best place to reach a company representative as I have no idea who I would be talking to. I checked your website, which had no contact info whatsoever, and then I resorted to finding email addresses from posts in this forum. I was only able to find 2, and they both bounced. As a potential customer trying to reach a company, I turned to the forum because there are many posts where people indicated that they've contacted you directly (leading me away from any thought that you might be a distributor only).

Now that I'm aware you are strictly a distributor, I can understand all of this (except the emails bouncing). If your website had a banner stating that you are a distributor and can be accessed via a retailer, I would have never thought that you may have been offline and would have promptly contacted my retailer.

Again, I apologize but I was simply trying to ask a question and couldn't reach your company.

You did read the 1st post on this forum. The one that says read first before posting right. Sorry couldnt help myself there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12