Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SKS specials....

Expired Business
    DAND883;

I guess you nver read our posts, not in big wooden boxes full of grease, we burn those....

Rifles are cleaned, inspected, mags altered, oiled, repacked in individual cartons....

John

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    I sure would like a nice empty 15 rifle sks crate with all the rifle supports intact.. ship canpar..me pay shipping of course.. save one from the burn pile.
    No retreat,No surrender

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DAND883;

I guess you nver read our posts, not in big wooden boxes full of grease, we burn those....

Rifles are cleaned, inspected, mags altered, oiled, repacked in individual cartons....

John
    You burn them? I would love to get my hands on one, burning them seems shame. Potentially dangerous too, who knows what is in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    What is the difference between the $75 SKS used in the promotion.. compared to the $189 SKS ?
    $114
    "Until nobody has guns everybody has to have them."

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatter Gun View Post
    $114
    Thanks for the tip ... you might want to re read the initial post.....Why would he not say we are out of SKS?... instead he says we are out of SKS that we use in this promotion.... that made be think they might be of a lesser condition or grade.. however my question was answered a few days ago.
    Last edited by midnightpossum; 02-09-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    No retreat,No surrender

ALL ORDERS RECEIVED UP UNTIL February 7th at NOON will be filled as we process the current lot.... If your order was placed before Feb 7th (noon) then it is safe from this delay.

JOHN

Not so. Not safe from the delay.

I ordered 2013/02/06 at 18:15 (MTN) and was informed today by email (six days later) that you're out of stock.

Expired Business
    JEFFMAN;
    "Not so. Not safe from the delay."

Once again we messed up, what did we do wrong ?? Underestimated in our advisory or by sending you the e mail ??

OUR CONTAINER lands next week in Vancouver, transit here will take another week.... Then we will resume shipping the SKS orders....
    In the meantime we will continue filling orders that are on hand in the sequence they were received....

John

Expired Business
    DAND883;
    "You burn them? I would love to get my hands on one, burning them seems shame. Potentially dangerous too, who knows what is in the paint."

I will explain again, when we remove the SKS rifles from military storage in China there are 20 rifles per wood crate....
    We degrease them, take them apart, inspect them, modify the mags, reassemble them, check them again, oil them, pack each rifle in a Styrofoam lined carton, bar coded, five cartons per master box....

If we ship them here in the original crates we can only put 1,500 in the container, repacked we put 2,000....

Labor and cartons are cheaper in China....

As for the crates yes we have them burned or otherwise destroyed over there....

If you wish we can load up a container with empty crates and send it to you.... about 75 crates no charge, shipping of container $about $6,000. to Vancouver, + trucking to you, + brokerage, + duties and taxes....

John

How long is this special going to last? I only ask as I am currently in my 28 day waiting period before my PAL gets issued and I'd love to get in on this deal!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    DAND883;
    "You burn them? I would love to get my hands on one, burning them seems shame. Potentially dangerous too, who knows what is in the paint."

[B]I will explain again, when we remove the SKS rifles from military storage in China there are 20 rifles per wood crate....
    We degrease them, take them apart, inspect them, modify the mags, reassemble them, check them again, oil them, pack each rifle in a Styrofoam lined carton, bar coded, five cartons per master box....
    That explains it, i assumed they were shipped to BC in the wood crates and the crates were destroyed here in canada

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast