Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SKS specials....

Quote Originally Posted by johnone; Underestimated in our advisory or by sending you the e mail ?? [/B

John
    No. I appreciate the email. As for underestimating the advisory, no big deal - stuff happens.

meh... no biggie.

Dear SKS, I ordered u on Jan 22nd, when are you going to knock on my door? LOL...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Frosty View Post
    How long is this special going to last? I only ask as I am currently in my 28 day waiting period before my PAL gets issued and I'd love to get in on this deal!
    Marstar has said in the past - maybe even to me - that they will take your order now and ship when you confirm PAL later.

But my guess is that with a container of freshies due to arrive in 3 weeks, they are not going to run out before your PAL arrives.

How come there such a good deal? Do u have any sks's left i would love to order one!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glocknut81 View Post
    How come there such a good deal? Do u have any sks's left i would love to order one!! Thanks
    It's $75 with the purchase of a case of ammo

Ammo corrosive or non corrosive????
    CSSA - NFA - NRA Member
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Quote Originally Posted by prevost12 View Post
    It's $75 with the purchase of a case of ammo
    Thanks, just noticed that on the website, still a great deal. Is there much difference between the Chinese and Russian models?

Quote Originally Posted by Glocknut81 View Post
    Thanks, just noticed that on the website, still a great deal. Is there much difference between the Chinese and Russian models?
    I've got one of the Chinese military SKS rifles from WAAAAAAAAAY back in the day. I paid $75 bucks for it all by itself (not from Marstar). It is very nice and built solid. I've also got a Russian SKS. The Russians have nicer wood is all.

The shipping is a bit much tho. For $50.00 more I can get a matching like new Russian with the same ammo locally and wont have to wait. Thus I've canceled my order.

I'd be willing to bet these Chinese rifles are very nice tho... I may order again when they come in.

CGN Regular
    Very happy with my SKS from John and his crew. I got the deal with the case and SKS t-shirt for $199.00.The MARSTAR logo is molded into the case [ sweet ] I could have sold it a few times but It's a keeper.The rifle came very clean and well oiled [ but I stripped her down and gave her the once over anyway ] It shoots very nice and I have a new ARCHANGEL stock on order to drop her into. I have x2 Russian ones a 53 laminate refirb and a 55/56 non refirb but they all are nice.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast