Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 5.56 1600rd crates @ $420

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    ALL GONE.
    I bought the last two cases earlier this evening. Gonzo. They have other Norinco stacked there, but it's yellow box. $560/1600.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themikea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1974 View Post
    Will TSC be getting any of this good stuff anytime soon
    Yes, ^^^^ This.. I may go by and check tomorrow.
    Member of NFA, CSSA, CFI, NRA, CPC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by themikea View Post
    Yes, ^^^^ This.. I may go by and check tomorrow.
    Last time I looked, they had theirs priced at $499 on sale. It might be back up to mid-500s or higher now. Yellow box.

The latest update shows "SOLD OUT": http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...for-Sale/page1 .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    DAMN!! sounds like some of you lucky guys did alright for yourselves...
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themikea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfooter View Post
    Last time I looked, they had theirs priced at $499 on sale. It might be back up to mid-500s or higher now. Yellow box.

The latest update shows "SOLD OUT": http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...for-Sale/page1 .
    I was talking about Target Sports Canada.
    Member of NFA, CSSA, CFI, NRA, CPC

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    ALL GONE.
    I bought the last two cases earlier this evening. Gonzo. They have other Norinco stacked there, but it's yellow box. $560/1600.
    Aww... oh well, at least I got 2 crates.

When do you guys plan to update the price on your site? I'm just asking out of curiosity because as a business it would seem that you're pricing yourself out of the market when in fact the opposite is true.

As far as I can tell, it was updated when we received the ammo last week. A quick check shows that the website reflects the price and the fact that there is ammo in stock.

If you are having trouble finding it, here is the link http://206.174.208.58/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=8362

Please keep in mind that if there is anything you want to order that you cannot find online, you can always call the store to place a phone order, or email us at websales@theshootingedge.com to place a order.

Ill be honest in the fact that orders placed via PM will probably be overlooked, as we spend most of our time receiving product and filling web orders. But as we are able to take and process orders from three different ways (Email, Phone and Webstore) we should have you covered.

Quote Originally Posted by ezbeatz View Post
    When do you guys plan to update the price on your site? I'm just asking out of curiosity because as a business it would seem that you're pricing yourself out of the market when in fact the opposite is true.

FYI, was in Fishing World (Hamilton Ontario) yesterday, and they still have lots of 1600rd cases of Norinco 5.56. $449.

OverKill
    ** Member CSSA, CCFR, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    ALL GONE.
    Thankfully, I never ever trust anything that I read on the web. I think Canucklehead was either joshing us or he needs new bifocals. (Don't take that too hard "C", I need some too!) Folks, hold onto your tinfoil hats -- the place was loaded with $420 crates this morning. I lost count at 40. There were so many to choose from, Redblack and I were mulling over the best way to buy them. Should we stick with one crate code or should we get a mix? I decided to go absolutely wild and try three codes instead of one! I believe he was smart enough not to follow my bad example. Spam cans all. So if you're cheap like me -- I can't speak for Redblack but he appeared to be the thrifty sort -- you save on the cost of an ammo can by buying the spam. I've got quite a bit of the yellow box already and am holding this for long term storage.

Did I mention that there are 40 cans still sitting there?

So what the heck are you waiting for? Go get 'em!!

BTW I almost hate to say this but TSE Sales might like to mention that they have A PILE OF HOT PRODUCT sitting on the floor to buy. And, to be entirely fair and accommodating to local Gunnutters, I suggest they put a dedicated coffee lounge in for us so we don't have to spend so much time talking out in the parking lot.

One last thing -- and I'm sneaking this in here so CanAm might miss it for once -- the $399.90 deal on a CanAm "Family Pack" (group buy) of 10 crates is showing as "In Stock" at the moment. The second they see this, it'll be out of stock. I'm sticking with the local retailer TSE even if the cost is a bit more, especially since they have guaranteed spam cans. (An ammo can is about $20 ... the local spam can is priced $20 over the group buy of yellow box -- Ying Yang -- it all evens out in the end. )
    Last edited by Bigfooter; 02-15-2013 at 04:23 PM.