Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scarcer than Sasquatch: Federal Lake City XM855 and XM193

CGN Regular
    Pick up the phone and give them a quick call. I was just talking to them today about the chances of more XM855/XM193 coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfooter View Post
    Pick up the phone and give them a quick call. I was just talking to them today about the chances of more XM855/XM193 coming in.
    I just called this afternoon and placed an order for a tin of 855. They are expecting some more next week and they confirmed the free shipping is still on.

Free shipping within reason. I did get dinged to have it shipped to the west coast, but well worth the shipping cost IMHO.Cheers,D.

BANNED
    I will pick up another case. Would like some 762x51 though.

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    I just called this afternoon and placed an order for a tin of 855. They are expecting some more next week and they confirmed the free shipping is still on.
    I called them Friday afternoon as well and they told me that their out of stock and no ETA on the next shipment. Who did you talk to?

I just called and they said they won't be getting any more in

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    I called them Friday afternoon as well and they told me that their out of stock and no ETA on the next shipment. Who did you talk to?
    I sent an email to Randy a few days ago about the XM855 ammo and this was his email reply yesterday (Friday)

"call us at the store at the number below and ask for Jerry or Adam in the Gun Room.
    Randy@GagnonSports
    905-725-5798
    www.gagnonsports.com"

So I called around 3:30 Friday afternoon and talked with Adam and placed an order. He said they were expecting more next week.

I just called and they told me they are not getting anymore in (xm855 green tip). Weird

Called in first thing yesterday morning. after bigfooter found that first batch and i missed it i wanted to get on the next order if there was one, got lucky and they were doing a preorder on an upcoming shipment. Called all my buddies and they got in on it to so everything is great. Got my comformation and canada post notice on email by the time i got of work.

CGN frequent flyer
    I just called and they said they are getting it in a week.