Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNbear View Post
    I dont understand why people feel the need to go online a whine like a child without first trying to reslove issues with their prospective dealer first... anytime I have called marstar, or anyother supporting dealer during bussiness hours I recieved answers, Not always the one I wanted but a response none the less.
    Because when you do business, you have a certain expectation of service without constantly have to follow-up. In 3 months of dealing with firearms businesses, I have been less than impressed, pledge not fulfilled, delays, lost shipment, mistake from the shipper. In all my years of online shopping, this is probably the worst I have seen.

My track record currently is: 1 outstanding (for a firearm), 1 average, 2 below average, 1 real bad (no firearm involved)... Maybe I should lessen my expectation of service, but there is still outstanding companies out there, so I won't.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkGunner View Post
    I also agree with this. Marstar is a great group to deal with. Go cry in the corner next time.
    You do not judge based on the "common" case, you can only make a judgement on how side effects and corner cases are handled. Putting horse blinders and only seeing the "good" cases is pointless, unless you want to live in a dream.

My motto has been for years "I don't want you to thank me on what I did good. I want you to tell me where I frak'ed up.". Unfortunately, people are afraid like crazy to emit judgment and negative criticism :-(
    Last edited by x0ra; 02-26-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Expired Business
    XORA;

While interesting, the two above posts are in our forum, what have they go to do with us ??

John

BANNED
    Because I had issues with Marstar, which I did not had with other vendors. That said, everything got sorted out and you are yet above the median in my above ranking.

Order received as listed and promised! All praise be to Marstar.

With my new side arm in hand, might I ask John or anyone for that matter their thoughts on the best way to go about cleaning it ...... maybe thoughts on Frog Lub, Breakclean or is it breakfree, or any other CLP's to suggest? I'm new to hand guns, adding to my collection and I'd like to start out the correct way of doing things from those who know more than me.

regards
    Last edited by endophobic; 02-26-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Expired Business
    ENDOPHOBIC;
    Which handgun ?? Brake cleaner is great but remove any plastic, use it outdoors or in a well ventilated area....
    John

Johnone;
    an NP34 - It cleans up very well, and rather easily for a beginner. 3 internal parts plus the frame and slide. I used G96 gun treatment that I have used on my long arms and it worked. I then put a little bit of gun oil on. must say its a good looking gun, it was a great purchase from you by the way! thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakeShow View Post
    WOA, that was some fast shipping, I ve been waiting 2 weeks and just got an email saying it wont be here till Feb 22nd, on an instock item....

Will be the last order for this kid.
    Ya exactly, I ordered two mags and took 9 days to process my order and ship, and that was after I sent an email asking WTF was going on. And peope sh!t on Canammo for their speed

Expired Business
    OUTCAST;
    If you the time please send me your name etc so I can look into the order....

john@marstar.ca

John

Now if only they could get those 1897 trench guns back in stock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast