Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar

Thank you Marstar

Just wanted to say thanks to Marstar for the super fast service. This was my first ammo purchase, I ordered on Tuesday night and it got here at noon today.

Expired Business
    09OUTLANDER;
    Thank YOU for your business

John

WOA, that was some fast shipping, I ve been waiting 2 weeks and just got an email saying it wont be here till Feb 22nd, on an instock item....

Will be the last order for this kid.

Expired Business
    FREAKSHOW;
    "WOA, that was some fast shipping, I ve been waiting 2 weeks and just got an email saying it wont be here till Feb 22nd, on an instock item...."

Might I trouble you to explain this statement ?? Would it happen to involve a firearm ?

John

Expired Business
    FREAKSHOW;

""WOA, that was some fast shipping, I ve been waiting 2 weeks and just got an email saying it wont be here till Feb 22nd, on an instock item....""

Would you please e mail me with your name and order number so I can look into this ??

john@marstar.ca

John

Expired Business
    FREAKSHOW was kind enough to drop me an e mail....
    His order was delayed simply because of the volume of SKS orders we have, there was a notice posted to the SKS section of our site.
    So his order ships next week.
    Problem solved.

John

I dont understand why people feel the need to go online a whine like a child without first trying to reslove issues with their prospective dealer first... anytime I have called marstar, or anyother supporting dealer during bussiness hours I recieved answers, Not always the one I wanted but a response none the less.
    Happiness is a warm gun ...bang, bang, shoot, shoot...

Quote Originally Posted by CDNbear View Post
    I dont understand why people feel the need to go online a whine like a child without first trying to reslove issues with their prospective dealer first... anytime I have called marstar, or anyother supporting dealer during bussiness hours I recieved answers, Not always the one I wanted but a response none the less.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by CDNbear View Post
    I also agree with this. Marstar is a great group to deal with. Go cry in the corner next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkGunner View Post
    I also agree with this. Marstar is a great group to deal with. Go cry in the corner next time.

Whine, Cry, hearing grown adults carry on like this makes me want to go out and buy you all velcro shoes...... LOL, now think about that before you respond
    as it might be a bit much for you to understand, " leassons are free if you pay attention "

Thank you John for the email and kind service, Wink Wink.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast