Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SOVIET TT-33 Pistols

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar

I ordered one of these fine pistols despite I physically do not have my RPAL yet... as the paper work is at the processing site.. it might be a few months yet... as I hear, they are slow.
    needless to say dance,dance,dance
    No retreat,No surrender

Hmmmm no non sense answers. Got ta love knowing where you stand in a conversation. You have to appreciate the time spent in doing so. a simple quote would have been rather repugnant I think. John, SEWKTBK thank you both for the entertaining banter, Now might I suggest John gets back to running his multi million dollar affair that we all love and appreciate, find my side arm I purchased last week and send it off to me that I might learn how to shoot strait.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Oh and John:

Thanks for answering my e-mails quickly, On a Sunday no less, when other dealers couldn't be bothered... APPRECIATED
    No retreat,No surrender

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    A shipping calculator or an estimator would be a nice addition to the Marstar site...

In this case, its a pistol in a case, I don't think this will cost an arm and a leg to ship...
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̀益•́)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    SEWKTBK:
    "all answers? certainly not, but I do think I have some answers, or at the very least free advice, for certain communications problems you seem to have. "
    In which case I for one would welcome your advise and asuggestions.

"You'd ask such a question only if you think valid advice can solely come from multi-million dollar businesses."
    Not at all, I am willing to listen to anyone who thinks they have something a value to say.... You have not stated how you come about all this knowledge, what is your life experience ? What is your business experience ?

"And by the way, thats the very problem you have i'm talking about...belittling customers for making observations,"
    You make statements, not observations.... Based on what ?

" no matter how constructive it might really be if you took a second to look at it objectively instead of being defensive all the time "
    To be constructive one offers suggestions with alternatives, I have not seen that here....

"and basically replying to them things like "you don't run a multi-million dollar business, so fack off".
    Now, now, I never said that, don't get up tight.... Perhaps I should have asked how you gained such insight into the mail order busines and the firearms trade, do you own a business, do you manage one ?

"Do you think because you're a multi-million dollar business, there is no place for improvement in your customer communications strategy?"
    You make it sound almost as if I should be ashamed of what I have acheived, I'm not.
    As I said before I am open to constructive ides....

"Its ok though, do what you will. "
    Thank you, I will....

"Seeing the unresponsiveness, there's no use for me to continue this."
    COme on, run out of ideas, are my replies too difficult to read and understand ? I apologize
    I have typed this entire message very slowly, to be read at a rate not to exceed one word per minute, you should have time to digest and understand what I am trying to say here.... If not perhaps some kind soul on this board could interpet it for you ?
    John
    I provided observations and advice in my previous posts, its there for you to read. Post #41 being the most recent.
    I worked at a communications and marketing agency as a production manager for the past 5 years. Been successfully running my own business for a year now.

FYI, as far as shipping calculator goes, any respectable web agency should be able to provide you with a solution.
    I can provide more advice based on some observations I made if you'd like. Wether you'd like it to hear it here or via PM is your decision.
    Last edited by sewktbk; 02-17-2013 at 11:02 PM.

In your guys opinion, does arsenal refurbished mean it's not as good or has no parts matching, etc.? And is it still possible to get one of these in unissued form without paying an arm and leg?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Great BANTER, LOVE IT (not), ok an IDEA/Observation, not in particular for John/Marstar but Incuding all the good companies on this site that treat us quite well over all( I won't mention their name cause this is Johnone's thread and we have already derailed it enough). Is there a way without costing too much, to put beside the out of stock banner, a simple timeline, such as, 1 month, 6 months, more than a year etc. .Just so we have a round about idea when or if the product will be back in stock. It would certainly reduce the amount of times we see guys,( and girls) asking when they will be available. Again this is a suggestion to all the companies here on cgn.
    SOO back to John's thread, This is a great deal and with all great deals, they come to an end, haven't seen lanyards included in a long time. I just bought another polish so have to wait till next month or sell a kidney, (my last one) before I order one, hoping they are still around. Buy now if you are thinking of it, or as someone else said, cry in your beer later. Look at the mosins, lots around last year cheap,, now, not so much! They may have lots in warehouses in europe and maybe not, one thing for sure, as with all old guns, they are not making anymore!!
    Cheers Bob
    OH yea, if adding a timeline to the out of stock label means my tokarev goes from $179 to $189. !! Screw it ;0) Out of stock means out of stock and we move on! Thanks for keeping prices reasonable!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Expired Business
    BOBDBLDR;
    " Is there a way without costing too much, to put beside the out of stock banner, a simple timeline, such as, 1 month, 6 months, more than a year etc"
    I wish there was, however we ar at the mercy of manufacturers, government officials, ministries, permits, transit licenses, sea going carriers, inland transport companies etc, etc,,,,

"Again this is a suggestion to all the companies here on cgn."
    I do appreciate your suggestion, however when we are dealing with so many variables predicting when all the hurdles will be cleared becomes nothing more than a guess.

As an example we have a very large shipment of firearms being held by a foreign government (6 months) we have no idea when we will get clearance to move it... What can we do ?

A container that arrived here last month was a deal in the making for 18 months....

Thank you for your understabding

John

Fighting back the urge to buy one How accurate those guns are ? Or it's depends from gun to gun ?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by DJdeadlyDALEK View Post
    I just ordered one! Couldn't resist a deal like that...although this will now be my sixth Tok
    What you are doing with all 6 of them ? :O
    Si vis pacem, para bellum