Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: SOVIET TT-33 Pistols

Hi John!

When will you be getting more of these in?

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    I received mine yesterday.
    A nice 1937 matching pistol in VG condition but none of the mags are matching.
    The barrel is like new !!! I like the trigger pull too !!!

What a deal, thx again Marstar !!!

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̀益•́)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Hrumph! Placed an order to be paid by money order (I hate credit cards), received an email February 27 saying "Processing". Great so far ..... then my cat decided to sleep on my keyboard and I just got the computer back from the shop to find out they're sold out. Oh, well, I can always try again with the next order.

Anyone want a cat? Or a Chinese meal? Or a Davy Crockett hat?
    Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post
    If its processing you might have one... I think !!!
    Call them...
    I didn't have to call them -- John PMed me! He made a rather whimsical request for a picture of the cat (who is currently sitting on my lap making it very difficult to type) and promised to find me a Tok to order.

How much better can service possibly get?
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    I didn't have to call them -- John PMed me! He made a rather whimsical request for a picture of the cat (who is currently sitting on my lap making it very difficult to type) and promised to find me a Tok to order.

How much better can service possibly get?
    Just a word for your cat... Cats love heat and lights... Buys a short lamp that generates heat and lay it on a table within easy access. maybe it will drop your laptop ???
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̀益•́)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

CGN Regular
    My new years resolution was to not buy any more guns this year.... i'll make an exception for this though - John if you read this I'll take one if more come!!

^
    +1

Are you going to be getting anymore within the month? tax return should be in at any time and i would love one of these with a big ol crate of ammo :D

Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post
    Just a word for your cat... Cats love heat and lights... Buy a short lamp that generates heat and lay it on a table within easy access. maybe it will drop your laptop ???
    I appreciate the advice, ben777lemay, but the cat is not mine. She belongs to my sister who has come down with severe allergies and I am taking care of her only until my sister can find her a new home.

If anyone in the Kitchener area wants a middle-aged house cat, very affectionate, de-clawed, overweight, timid, and slightly deranged*, let me know. Free to good home.**

* I believe the term "slightly deranged" applies to most cats, the rest being totally deranged.

** "Good home" means my sister has to approve of you first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now back to our topic.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

I got mine today, a 1939 beauty with all numbers matching. All in all it was a pretty okay experience for my first online buy. I'm used to going to a store and being able to take it home later that day/ the next. Those two weeks killed me lol