$vboptions[bbtitle]

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: M&p 9l core

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    21

    M&p 9l core

    Are you able to get the M&P 9L CORE?
    If so how much and how long to get it?
    There seems to be a growing interest in it.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?874629-Smith-amp-Wesson-M-amp-P-9L-CORE

  2. #2
    CGN Regular token_irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    695
    I haven't been able to get through to the supplier today, things are mental around here, but I am investigating price/delivery/flavor
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    alflahertys@rogers.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @ Al Flaherty's

  3. #3
    CGN Regular patjohnw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West GTA Halton
    Posts
    500
    Tagged

  4. #4
    CGN Regular token_irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrigadier View Post
    Are you able to get the M&P 9L CORE?
    If so how much and how long to get it?
    There seems to be a growing interest in it.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-amp-P-9L-CORE
    Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    Tagged
    6-8 months (long wait, but it is what it is), projected price of $789.99
    We can order it with a deposit, however without a deposit it is unlikely you would see it as a standard in store item.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    alflahertys@rogers.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @ Al Flaherty's

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by token_irish View Post
    6-8 months (long wait, but it is what it is), projected price of $789.99
    We can order it with a deposit, however without a deposit it is unlikely you would see it as a standard in store item.
    The price is great but I can't wait that long.
    Do you have any pro models in stock?

  6. #6
    CGN Regular token_irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrigadier View Post
    The price is great but I can't wait that long.
    Do you have any pro models in stock?
    And that's why you probably will never get one sadly. We don't bring in the Pro models outside of special orders (people are particular with them so we prefer people to provide us the model number either from the S&W site or an in-store catalog. If we want nice things, we have to wait for them, and in my opinion if you buy the Pro you'll kick yourself for not just waiting for the other. Is it an issue of a competition schedule or just a matter of patience?
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    alflahertys@rogers.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @ Al Flaherty's

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by token_irish View Post
    Is it an issue of a competition schedule or just a matter of patience?
    A little from column A, a little from column B.
    How much do you want down for a special order?

  8. #8
    CGN Regular token_irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    695
    Typical deposit is 20% after tax, based on the Ontario 13%

    Rounded out you would need a $180 deposit and we would be able to guarantee you one of these pistols.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    alflahertys@rogers.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @ Al Flaherty's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
collapse blockhead options_correctBookmarks