Thread: Good Service from Al's

Good Service from Al's

I ordered my CZ 858 from Al's on Feb 1, 2013 (Friday) and received it Feb 6. 3 business day's

They were super quick, polite and the gun was nicely packed.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I ordered my CZ 858 from Al's on Feb 1, 2013 (Friday) and received it Feb 6. 3 business day's

They were super quick, polite and the gun was nicely packed.

...like my experience.

I recently ordered a Ruger 10/22 from them. Placed the order online in the evening. The next a.m., a friendly guy from Al's is calling me b/c I made an error when typing my PAL. Sorted that out, and later that a.m. I get an email from Canada Post saying that it has been picked up for shipping. Pretty impressive...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    ...like my experience.

I recently ordered a Ruger 10/22 from them. Placed the order online in the evening. The next a.m., a friendly guy from Al's is calling me b/c I made an error when typing my PAL. Sorted that out, and later that a.m. I get an email from Canada Post saying that it has been picked up for shipping. Pretty impressive...

As ever we're all at the mercy of the CFO, but once we get clearance we like to jump on things as fast as possible! Enjoy your purchases and let us know if there's anything else we can get for yoU!