I ordered a case of Norinco Ammunition a month earlier via phone, I explained that I could not make it to Toronto for a months time and they kindly took it upon themselves to put it aside for me. I went today after a drive from London to pick up the case, I went to the gun counter and looked through the display. Within a matter of a few minutes I was asked by 3 separate employees if I had been helped. They spoke with me about guns, laws and their store history while showing me products. An employee got my ammunition from storage and put it at the front counter for me, handing me the receipt and telling me to take my time and look around. I did just that, I found a pair of boots and an employee helped me find a correct size, three attempts later and I had picked up a great pair of boots for a great price! ($75!!). The staff member who I spoked to was kind and asked me questions about my hometown (London) and had a few laughs. Thank you so much Al's! I will definitely be returning to Toronto, not for the traffic and congestion but for your customer service and great prices.