Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my Thureon today

Quote Originally Posted by 09outlander View Post
    A buddy of mine and I were brainstorming tonight and we concluded that Thureon needs to make a .357, .44 and .50 model using Desert Eagle mags, keep in mind we have had a few drinks

I'd be inclined to agree with you (although i'm a few brewskies in myself. ) if not only because there's a disturbing lack of guns in .50AE in general, although the Beowulf probably took away a lot of the demand.
    Besides a few one off conversions (i've seen M1 Carbines and a Vz58, yes really) they're just not out there! Heck even .357 and .44 is vastly underused in anything but pistols and lever guns, which is a shame because they've got pretty cool ballistics and aren't impossible to get unlike some other calibers.
    The 10mm and .357sig were a pleasant surprise to see though, hopefully the start of a trend.

Incidentally, this is as much the shooter as the gun but in terms of the accuracy on these- wow. Consider me impressed.

Stay for the bump fire right at the end!
    Last edited by Goose762; 02-23-2013 at 12:44 AM.

One of these and a glock of matching caliber and magazine would be the perfect wrol/zombie set up you could have your chest rig full of mags and a holster for the glock , single point bungee sling would work good on a carbine this small

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakersfield7.62 View Post
    One of these and a glock of matching caliber and magazine would be the perfect.................

One of the reasons I purchased the Thureon is because it Pairs nicely with my G30. (and I already 8 mags for it)

09Outlander, thank-you for your business. I hope you enjoy your carbine!

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12