Got my Thureon today

Thread: Got my Thureon today

Tags: None

09outlander said:

Got my Thureon today

It finally came in the mail today, thanks Arms East.

P.S. Shipping from St John's, NL takes a frickin long time

lacloche said:
    nice carbine

do you have try ?

09outlander said:
    Not yet, hopefully in the next week

maple_leaf_eh said:
    And here I was thinking you had a Theremin - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin , and were going to make music like the Star Trek theme.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

caramel said:
    They just shoot awsome... JP.

Goose762 said:
    I didn't like the look of these at first, but then they grew on me! I have a special affinity for pistol caliber carbines, what's yours chambered in?
    Range report soon I hope? :D

Pig4000 said:
    Is that 9mm or .45?

caramel said:
    They come in 10mm and 357 Sig to, great calibers to shoot out of a carbine, very performing... JP.

09outlander said:
    .45, my range is a little iffy right now, a week ago it was under 6" of water and now it's a sheet of ice and not much crown land around here anymore

09outlander said:
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    They come in 10mm and 357 Sig to, great calibers to shoot out of a carbine, very performing... JP.
    A buddy of mine and I were brainstorming tonight and we concluded that Thureon needs to make a .357, .44 and .50 model using Desert Eagle mags, keep in mind we have had a few drinks