Thread: Amazing Service

Amazing Service

I just wanted to come on and send some serious kudos to Shooting Edge for their top notch customer service. After the shipping company they were using failed twice to deliver a part I'd ordered they were good enough to send a THIRD part out for free by one day courier service no less so that I could finish my AR-15 build in time. Absolutely amazing customer service from these guys and I would gladly recommend them to anyone who asks. Thanks again guys.

Thank you for the kind words MissionPlinkster. I had talked with you on the phone and personally made sure that part went out (I guess third time's the charm)

We have all been in that position where you just need ONE more part to get something running, and I am glad it all worked out.

If you need any other fun parts for your AR build, do not hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by MissionPlinkster View Post
    I just wanted to come on and send some serious kudos to Shooting Edge for their top notch customer service. After the shipping company they were using failed twice to deliver a part I'd ordered they were good enough to send a THIRD part out for free by one day courier service no less so that I could finish my AR-15 build in time. Absolutely amazing customer service from these guys and I would gladly recommend them to anyone who asks. Thanks again guys.