Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: March blow out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    So since the rifles are all sold out I take it the orders will be cancelled that didn't make the cut?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

wow, gone before i was home from work to know about it.

Im hoping the FSN's were the restricted ones and not the upcoming non-restricted
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Quote Originally Posted by JNA View Post
    Im hoping the FSN's were the restricted ones and not the upcoming non-restricted
    They were restricted.

Who did what now?

CGN Regular
    so what was the price and what was included in the combo?

fsn-01 or fsn-01f with 2 crates of 7.62x39 1440 for $669 or 3 crates + rifle for $855 if memory serves me correctly

LOL. Yet again, another sarcastic response from JOHNONE. I have read many of your replies to other people so I am not surprised. Thanks for the un-neccessary sarcasm and demeaning attitude. I'm not pissed or hating by the way... I actually find it rather amusing.

Since you asked John, let me answer your questions...

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    What old threads ?? How did you arrive at this startling conclusion ?
    I read an old thread regarding this issue here on CGN. It was under your forum but you must have forgotten about it. I had a link to this in my previous post which you did not see so here it is again FYI...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ceived-FSN-01F

I assume you arrived this by personal observation ?? You must have examined the rifles we had in stock, right ??
    Was this sarcasm necessary John? Really? Obviously I have not examined the rifles that you have in stock otherwise I wouldn't have had to ask you in your forum.

I understand that you like to make a distinction between refurbished guns vs guns that are redone using "new and surplus" parts. However you want to name it, I was simply wondering if it the reason these FSNs are selling so cheap is beacuse of a poorer quality or condition. Semantics aside, I know you use "special" SKSs for your $75 combo deals so I was simply wondering if these are "special" FSNs.

The reason I assumed they were refurbed or rebuilt using new and surplus parts is two fold:
    (1) I read it in the previous thread listed above which was started by your previous customer who was voicing his discontent about the poor quality of the rifle. You did offer a refund but I don't want to waste your time or mine by buying something and returning it. I was just wondering if these are a new batch of FSNs or just the same ones you are trying to get rid of?
    (2) because I specifically asked you if they were new vs refurbed but you did NOT respond (despite responding to other questions). As such, is it not logical to assume that you did not answer my question because they are NOT new and ARE refurbished or rebuilt? But like I said before, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG... I DONT KNOW AND THATS WHY I ASK...

I can see you are a man of risks, a rifle for $1. too risky ?
    Surplus ammunition that is corrosive, the same as all type M-43 ammunition, a huge risk....
    The issue here FOR ME is the fact that I have NEVER bought any corrosive surplus ammo since there are non-corrosive options for a marginally higher price. This is a personal choice because I am very busy (read lazy) and don't always clean my guns the same day. Because I don't shoot a everyday, I can justify paying a small premium to afford me this luxury of not cleaning every time after a trip to the range. Plus I recently stocked up on a few crates the non-corrosive stuff in the form of a CZ 858/ammo combo from CanAm anyways (which was also a crazy good deal esp with free shipping) so that obviously plays into my purchase decision. My personal preference is for non-corrosive ammo and I don't understand why is that offensive to you. Additionally it is not about the RISK or just $1 here John because the fact is I would have to buy and find a place to store 3 crates of this corrosive stuff which I normally don't shoot, just to buy a refurbed or rebuilt FSN for $1.

Depending on how much you end up charging for shipping 3 crates and a rifle, and especially for those who live close to your store, I can see that this package could potentially be a good deal for those who don't mind corrosive ammo. I'm sure they're going to have a great time with their new toys and I hope to see pics and hear details about them. That said, if what they bought is in fact a refurbed or frankengun as was claimed in the other thread, I think some of them would want to or benefit from knowing that info as well. If they are new old stock, then they got an even better deal for sure!

You know, I am not a business man myself so forgive my ignorance but I've been around long enough to know that criticizing your potential customers does not typically work in your favor. I'm glad that your business is doing so well to not need new customers because given the way you like to repond here on CGN, I really don't really feel like letting you make that $1 (or any other $$$$$$) off of me anyways.

Best of luck to you and your business.

I always find John's responses entertaining.

I've ordered 2 FSN rifles in the past from Marstar and the guns have been fantastic.

John, this was more of a February Blow Out, no?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast