Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: March blow out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Just send me a PM John. I promise I'll pass on the announcement after my order haha.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Give John a break, he's like 95 years old....I'm amazed at the patience he shows some of you tards and the bull#### you post....jesus.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

amen!

How dare he sell rifles for a dollar and not provide immediate shipping quotes when someone posts on CGN?!?!?

Most of us realized this was the deal of the year and went ahead and purchased without pissing and moaning about what shipping costs. But seriously please continue to hesitate so that those of us that are serious about buying stuff don't miss out cuz they're sold out. You people hesitating meant I got the last package available.
    You are right about one thing: I'm a big bad mother f--ker and I'm here to drink your goddamn milkshake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    good for you, want a medal for the last one lol

Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    good for you, want a medal for the last one lol
    Well did you man up and buy or did a few dollars shipping upset you too much?
    You are right about one thing: I'm a big bad mother f--ker and I'm here to drink your goddamn milkshake.

Quote Originally Posted by cp220 View Post
    How dare he sell rifles for a dollar and not provide immediate shipping quotes when someone posts on CGN?!?!?

Most of us realized this was the deal of the year and went ahead and purchased without pissing and moaning about what shipping costs. But seriously please continue to hesitate so that those of us that are serious about buying stuff don't miss out cuz they're sold out. You people hesitating meant I got the last package available.
    Hesitating? I didn't even have the chance...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567