Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for a KSG for 8 months and Backorder cancelled

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by thepress83 View Post
    Next time I'll do business with a reputable company that has some integrity.
    If you believe you'll find a firearms company in Canada with a better reputation for integrity than Wolverine, you're going to be awfully disappointed. There are a few as good as Wolverine, but not many. The reality seems to be that the situation sucked, but being adults, we deal with it and move on, many of us do this without going into hysterics - but if it makes you feel better, you can stamp your feet too.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

How do you think I feel after waiting for 17 months for one from Wolverine. I'm incredibly pissed off and will never buy anything from this company again. If you can't get the product fine but why waste your customer's time. I contacted them 5 months ago and they said I was finally near the top of the list but wouldn't tell me exactly where which I thought was odd. Next time I'll do business with a reputable company that has some integrity.
    That was low, they can't control all aspects of the trade. I was on the list, too bad. It happens

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The e-mail that I had sent out today bothered me, I did not enjoy sending it, I have never sent one out like that before and I hope I don’t have to again in the future, I feel I have let down several hundred customers who had faith in me and were relying on me to supply a product, I am not enjoying that feeling.

Like most things in life things are never as simple as they appear. I could post a lot of detail here, point fingers and sling some mud! For what purpose? it would achieve nothing! The bottom line is that yesterday a decision was made that Wolverine Supplies would no longer be stocking Kel-tec products. I decided the important thing was to notify all our customers who had back orders with us as quickly as we could of that decision. Today we sent a personal e-mail to all the customers who we had a current e-mail addresses for, for those others we will make every effort to call in the next few days.

There is really nothing more I can add, except if I was one of you who was patiently waiting I would also be feeling very pissed off, I understand your feelings, I am sorry that this had to happen.
    Thank you very much for posting this John. If I had recieved this letter instead of the early one I would have been happier but, better late than never

Regards,

Joseph Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Flad View Post
    Not to go off topic but what do they sell for up there.
    They were listed at $995.00 ish

Regards,

Joseph

Kel-tec is running a full prod shift just to make the KSG...ban or no ban, they have orders for the next, wait for it ..... 6 years. They are sending them out as fast as they can, and still not enough....gunbroker has KSGs being sold for $2k...for all the bashing going on, this shotty is still the hottest thing out there...whatever the reasons that Wolverines dropped it, that is for them to know only. It sucks however to have the waiting list vaporized like that.
    "Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense." - John Adams

Member, CSSA, NRA.

I was waiting a little longer for a KSG, I got the same story, that I was near the top of the list, I am really annoyed that no reason was given, even if it was a copy of Kel Tec saying they sold everything "domestically" But I was foolish, did not go on any other wiating lists. Wolverine, you are in my doghouse for at least 5 years (I bot a sub-2000 ordered at the same time actually )

Thank you for this followup... more narrative would have been much more "soothing" in the "to bad so sad" e-mail

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Ya I'm not too happy with the cancellation as well. I have been on the list for over a year waiting. When I made an inquiry a couple weeks ago I was told no ETA but was offered to buy the UTS-15 which having seen several not to favorable reviews decided not to spend more to get less. Now trying to got on another list is pretty much pointless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    How do you think I feel after waiting for 17 months for one from Wolverine. I'm incredibly pissed off and will never buy anything from this company again. If you can't get the product fine but why waste your customer's time. I contacted them 5 months ago and they said I was finally near the top of the list but wouldn't tell me exactly where which I thought was odd. Next time I'll do business with a reputable company that has some integrity.
    Not Wolverine's fault. Kel-tec is known to be brutal for product supply. I waited 3 years from when the RFB was announced to when it was finally available in Canada. Amazingly we got them in Canada while the US demand was still far in excess of supply. It's one of the pitfalls when trying to get Kel-tec products. It's a lack of supply issue not a retail problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    sucks but this means a 6th KSG for every other stocking dealer

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast