Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for a KSG for 8 months and Backorder cancelled

Waiting for a KSG for 8 months and Backorder cancelled

Like the title said pretty disappointed with the lack of info from Wolverine supplies about Kel-tek products no longer available from thier store. Got my e-mail today with no explanation other than an apology. I would have liked some sort of explanation and since I foolishly only wanted the one KSG, I did not pre-order anywhere else. Now with this I can expect to give up since there is now a 2 year wait at most other vendors.

Regards to all,

Joseph

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Crap! I'm supposed to be getting one from Lanz in the next shipment... I have my fingers crossed I will get it...

I wonder why Wolverine dropped the Kel-Tec product line? Not enough supply???

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Crap! I'm supposed to be getting one from Lanz in the next shipment... I have my fingers crossed I will get it...

I wonder why Wolverine dropped the Kel-Tec product line? Not enough supply???

Cheers
    Jay
    Maybe kel-tec dropped them and Canada. I bet they cant keep up with U.S demand and decided to drop Canada.

How do you think I feel after waiting for 17 months for one from Wolverine. I'm incredibly pissed off and will never buy anything from this company again. If you can't get the product fine but why waste your customer's time. I contacted them 5 months ago and they said I was finally near the top of the list but wouldn't tell me exactly where which I thought was odd. Next time I'll do business with a reputable company that has some integrity.

Sponsoring Dealer
    Mainly supply difficulties’, a three year waiting list doesn’t make any business sense.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    In the businesses defense... I believe ALL of the store should have required a decent deposit... It would have prevented guys from getting on every list...

That being said, yes it sucks, but the supply issues are completely understandable from Wolverines end.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

3 years, bloody hell do they have 1 person making the ksg on a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by thepress83 View Post
    How do you think I feel after waiting for 17 months for one from Wolverine. I'm incredibly pissed off and will never buy anything from this company again. If you can't get the product fine but why waste your customer's time. I contacted them 5 months ago and they said I was finally near the top of the list but wouldn't tell me exactly where which I thought was odd. Next time I'll do business with a reputable company that has some integrity.

I can understand being pissed at them for not giving you a reason - but this seems a bit over the top when it comes to something that seems to be out of their control. Why crucify the company for one issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies View Post
    Mainly supply difficulties’, a three year waiting list doesn’t make any business sense.
    Sure a 3 year waiting list but I was still 8 months closer, and the other fellow "thepress83" said he was 17 months into his wait list he was at least close. How is anyone supposed to appreciate a kick in the nuts when we have (at least I have) been patiently waiting. I sent one polite email last week and got a reply saying "hang on still going to be a while" I was still closer to owning one than I can say now.

Regards,

Joseph

I think my dad and I were down for one each from there. Now I wish it was somewhere else I really wanted a ksg

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast