Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sellier & Bellot surplus 7.62x39 1200 rnds

CGN Regular

Sellier & Bellot surplus 7.62x39 1200 rnds

does the surplus S&B 1200 case currently listed on your website come on stripper clips? I've searched around the forum, and i've read a few different things about the czech surplus ammo online. One of those things is that only the 1120 round cases come with stripper clips, as well as the 1520 cases, and that the 1200 count cases are not on stripper clips, can you confirm? thanks.

The 1200 cases are on stripper clips, too. You've got your info a bit messed up, it's the cases of 1520 that are not on clips.
    Whatever

I can confirm this! I have a box of 1200 that are on stripper clips. Just need the warm weather to come out so I can go and blast away

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    The 1200 cases are on stripper clips, too. You've got your info a bit messed up, it's the cases of 1520 that are not on clips.
    Quote Originally Posted by walleyed99 View Post
    I can confirm this! I have a box of 1200 that are on stripper clips. Just need the warm weather to come out so I can go and blast away
    Ok, thanks for the confirmation...i assumed they were on clips cause in the product photo, the crate has a picture of a loaded stripper clip next to the round count, but after reading the 1200 cases (thought it was on this board somewhere, maybe i just got mixed up) were not on clips, i wanted to make sure cause my one SKS only came with a couple, and the other didn't come with any.

They come one stripper clips each individually sealed in plastic which are sealed in 300 round packs , so no stupid spam cans to deal with and the clips work very well since the piece of spring steel in the middle was under tension for the last 20 years unlike the ones you can buy or that comes with the rifle.

Might have to get some more at that price. what is the delivery charge to Calgary...

CGN Regular
    it was $38 to eastern Ontario through canpar...right on the website, it says if the shipping estimate is retarded (not verbatim), call their service dept. and they can work something out...good luck, after taxes AND shipping it was about $0.23 per round

time to buy a .22

$34.97 to Calgary. It'll be nice to have a spare case hanging in around.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    80$ for QC .... zzz

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    80$ for QC .... zzz
    which carrier was that? canpar is half the price of UPS...

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast