Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Condolences

I got an email from the club informing me. I have known Seth for about 8 years, I did the clubs first TDSA course with him. Always a super guy, knew everyone by first name and was great to deal with in the shop. This is very bad news and saddens me deeply.

Expired Business Member
    I would like to thank the CGN members for all there kind words. I have gone through and read each post on both threads. Today is my first day back in the store and it feels like home cause as this was a passion we both shared.

Again thanks to all for such great support, this means a lot to me and my family.

Sara Lanzalone, Ameris, Lillian and Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    I would like to thank the CGN members for all there kind words. I have gone through and read each post on both threads. Today is my first day back in the store and it feels like home cause as this was a passion we both shared.

Again thanks to all for such great support, this means a lot to me and my family.

Sara Lanzalone, Ameris, Lillian and Ruby
    Sara,

I'm still almost 2000 miles away in Texas but felt the shock just as much as anyone at home. We will be back at the beginning of May and will drop into the store to chat with you then.

Warm regards to you and the entire family.

Gord Thompson
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213