Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Condolences

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Rip
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

Funeral Arrangements for Seth are...
    Visitation on thursday March 7. 2-4pm and 7-9 pm
    Funeral will be Friday at 11:00 am
    Pleastview Funeral Home
    2250 highway 20 Fonthill.
    Seth will be missed by the many people he was touched by in the shooting and spiritual community. There was a side of Seth many people did not see, that was his spiritual side. Seth was a firm believer in God but did not force people to listen to "preaching". If you asked he talked and preached. He loved his family and friends more than life itself. May God give him the same love his Family gives him and may his Harley never run out of gas and his Glock never run out of bulletts. Rest in Peace Seth and know you are loved by many.
    From your Family and Friends

This is just devastating...what a loss.
    RIP Seth and deepest condolences to Sarah and the family.

My deepest condolences. I was a member at Silverdale before moving north. Will never forget Seth and how eager he was to always help and answer any questions. He will be a great loss not only to the shooting community but to all who knew him.

Seth......We will ride open pipes again.......one day....!!! Cruise the clouds.....we all shall meet again.....I will miss you.

Sincere condolences to Sara and ther kids.

Bought my last 3 guns off Seth because I couldn't have supported a better guy. He was a man to be admired and will be deeply missed. Condolences to his family. Stay strong.

CGN Regular
    I just talked with him on the phone a little while ago He was the first person I'd met at Silverdale and made me feel so welcome. I am truly and deeply sorry to hear of his passing.

RIP Seth.

My prayers and deepest condolences to Sara and children, Miller and Lanzalone families.

Seth it was your kindness and friendliness that welcomed me to the Silverdale family.

I enjoyed the chats we had after each visit to the range. I will remember the memories of all the visits we had but mostly cherish the chats and laughter in which you were trying to convince me to go ATV mudding through the bush, the friendly invitations and amazing stories about the annual full-auto shooting trip to the US.

Godspeed and God Bless my friend, you will be missed but never forgotten...edward911

GunNutz
    Seth was a great man and a friend that will be missed by many.
    My deepest condolences to Sara and the girls...

Keep the wind in your face and ride on Brother.....Godspeed!

This just devastates me. Seth was everything that is said in the notice; a warm and very decent man. He was a great example of everything that is good in our gun owners community. I will really miss him.

Seth was very special. I wanted to be his friend from the moment I met him. He was a big and very powerful man with lots of room for ink . His appearance meant nothing as the man was a very gentle and sweet person. He was deeply religious in a nice way and very interested in helping people in trouble particularly the youngsters. He will be very much missed by many.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted