Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Condolences

CGN Regular
    RIP Seth. He gave me pointers on shooting handguns when I was getting my ATT. He was an awesome friendly guy.

Expired Business Member Fishing World's Avatar
    Our most sincere condolences to his family, he will be missed by all. He was a kind person and a very good man.

Expired Business Member
    I didn't know Seth personally but it is clear he touched everyone who was fortunate enough to meet him. Clearly we have lost a cherished member of the community. RIP Seth and condolences to all his family and friends.

-Frank

I got the news today and I'm devastated that Seth has passed on....RIP my friend

I remember last year someone had told me about Silverdale and Lanz and took a trip out there to check it out. I met Seth that day and I got my membership at that point, even before I got my licence in the mail. Seth sold me my first handgun and gave me many pointers along the way. From then on, I would always stop in the store to have a chat with him and he always put something on the counter for me to buy. He was a good guy and will be missed at the range. Seth was loved my many.

Sara,Ameris,Lillian,Ruby,Joan,and Doug.... my condolences to you at this time. I will keep you all in my prayers
    Proud member of CSSA and NFA
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. ------ Clint Eastwood

I got the news today and I'm devastated that Seth has passed on....RIP my friend

I remember last year someone had told me about Silverdale and Lanz and took a trip out there to check it out. I met Seth that day and I got my membership at that point, even before I got my licence in the mail. Seth sold me my first handgun and gave me many pointers along the way. From then on, I would always stop in the store to have a chat with him and he always put something on the counter for me to buy. He was a good guy and will be missed at the range. Seth was loved my many.

Sara,Ameris,Lillian,Ruby,Joan,and Doug.... my condolences to you at this time. I will keep you all in my prayers
    Proud member of CSSA and NFA
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. ------ Clint Eastwood

I know Seth from the first time I visited club and put my name for the waiting list to become new member . That was four years ago . Over this time I build friendly relationship with Seth and I always enjoyed to go to the club when he was there . Most of my firearms . if not all I purchased from Seth becouse I knowed that his recomendations wasn't base on high price and profit but on the his honest advise . I remember when I was purchased my first rifle , just after received my new PAL and Seth walked my through his shop rack to choose rifle that will be just perfect for new person in the shooting , he did not take advantage of my poor knowlage but help me to decided right firearm for the right person - that was Remington 700 and it is still in my safe until today and always will be there . Two years ago I loss my brother in fatal motocycle accident - he was only 38 years old . Seth help me in this difficult time by understand better logical explanation to our destiny . Today I lost Friend that can't be never repalced . My deepest condolences to Seth family .

So sad to hear someone get taken so early in their life.

CGN Regular
    A true gentleman that I'm glad to have known. He was always happy to share his knowledge, experience and humour.
    He will be missed by many. Condolences to Sarah and kids, and family.
    Irreplaceable.

Karl R

BANNED
    Rest in peace, My best friend Seth. My heart felt condolences to Sarah, their girls and Joan and Doug.

I just heard today and can't believe it. I'm still stunned. I had the pleasure of talking with him many times when visiting Silverdale, and he was always a huge help with anything and everything. He and Sara ran my RPAL course some years ago and I don't know if I've ever met two friendlier, more sincere and awesome people. He was a fantastic guy to deal with and helped so many folks get into the shooting sports. He will be greatly missed.

All my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
    Away from his arms in the open field
    A man should fare not a foot;
    For never he knows when the need for a spear,
    Shall arise on the distant road.

- The Havamal.
    ------------------------------
    CSSA & CPC