Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Condolences

He was a hell of a good man.

My sincere condolences to his family, and everyone at Silverdale.

Aaron

CGN Regular
    I got the news this morning. I was so saddened by it. My heart goes out to Sarah and the family.
    Mike

BANNED
    Our most sincere condolences to the Lanzalone family and friends.

RIP Seth.

CGN frequent flyer
    such a terrible loss, seth was a great guy. everytime id visit the range i made sure to go inside to talk to him, didnt matter what it was, we always had great conversations. be it him asking how my leg was doing after i broke it, or just some random chatter, he made a point to remember everyone who came in there and was always a great guy to deal with. his passing is truly a shock, he was one of the nicest and most sincere people you could ever meet and a pleasure to do business with. our range trips wont be the same without him there. rest in peace my friend, condolences go out to his entire family, you will be missed by everyone, but im glad to have been able to have known you.

CGN Regular
    rest in peace Seth, my condolences

deepest & sincerest condolences to Sara, the girls, & Lansalone & Miller families, i feel kinda cheated that i didnt get the chance to get to know him better as i only got to chat with him a few times at the club, as a newer member he made me feel like i'd been there years, truly a great man who will be missed
    RIP Seth

mark
    "A man's home is his castle"- that's how it should be defended.
    Member: CSSA, CPC, CCFR, Scrap C-68, C-17, for any EE transactions, Can post is NOT an option

CGN frequent flyer WestIslandRifle's Avatar
    Rip Seth you will be missed by all those you have helped and guided through the years
    LESS WE FORGET , REMEMBER THE FALLEN
    member C.P.C.A, NFA and F.Q.T
    "Keep your powder dry , and your eyes on the target " R.Lee Ermey.

CGN Regular
    As many others have posted, Seth was a great guy to chat with, and always friendly. His death comes as a shock. My condolences go out to his family and loved ones. He will be missed. Trips to Silverdale will not be the same.

I once took a course that taught that life should be measured in terms of the quality of one's relationships. A friend just reminded me that Seth must have backed three lifetimes into one. How true.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted