Thread: Thanks ATRS!

Thanks ATRS!

I was visiting Calgary yesterday and decided to drop into ATRS after viewing their site many times. I went in but you walk into the office side and I was disappointed because I thought they didn't have a showroom to showcase all their cool toys! The owner quickly pulled me into the hidden showroom in the back and all I can saw is WOW!!! So many cool toys! If anyone is passing by it is a must to stop by. The guy that was showing me around was great. Super friendly, shows you all the stuff, and explains everything. After visiting there is no way I am going anywhere else for anything that comes to AR and long range rifles.

Thanks for the tour again guys! You won yourself a future customer

What a great group of guys at Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply. For a small shop they have a lot to offer!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

Dropped into ATRS today for the first time but it definately won't be my last. Just picked up a few odds and ends but after handling a few of there guns I can see one of my own in the future. Great guys and very impressive products.