Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Loss of a Great Man

Expired Business Member

The Loss of a Great Man

To all our friends of LANZ Shooting Supplies & Silverdale Gun Club,

If you have had the opportunity to meet Seth you would instantly feel the love he had for his family. He loved his wife Sara and his 3 girls with his whole heart.

Never judge a book by its cover, tattoos, big bushy beard, a Harley, a cigar, a gun, and a funny 'Obama's dead' shirt was not an uncommon 'look' for Seth.
    Seth was a believer and follower of God, and was eager to share his knowledge with anyone who was interested.

Seth passion for life touched many people; he opened his heart and soul to everyone he met... unless you messed with his girls.

He will be sincerely messed by all!

Please pray for Sara, Ameris, Lillian, and Ruby in this time of loss.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

I (Sara) have been reading the posts here on CGN and our Lanz FB site. I thank you for posting and in the next few days I hope to catch up on all of them. I greatly appreciate the kind words and they help us in this time of sadness. Thank you. - Sara.

LANZALONE, Seth. It is with heavy hearts we announce the passing of our dear Seth. Sunday March 3, 2013 with family by his side, at the age of 38. Seth will be greatly missed by his soul mate, wife, and best friend Sara. His three children Ameris, Lillian, and Ruby will carry their dad in their hearts forever. Seth is survived by his "mother dearest" Charlene Runge. He will forever be in the memories of his little brother Michael, and sisters Sarah (Martin) and Diana (Joe). Uncle Seth will be missed by his nephew and nieces Gavin, Savanna and Aurora. Seth's mother and father in law Joan and Doug Miller are extremely saddened by the loss of their son. Brother in law of Jimmy (Tiffany) Miller. Seth will be missed by many close friends that will never forget the time they shared with him. Predeceased by his father Ernest Lanzalone (1989). Our family takes great comfort in knowing that Seth has been called home to serve his Lord and Savior. Family invites friends to PLEASANTVIEW FUNERAL AND RECEPTION CENTRE (corner of hwy #20 and Merrittville, 905-892-1699) on Thursday March 7th from 2-4 pm and 7-9 pm. A celebration of Seth's life will take place in the funeral home chapel on Friday March 8th at 11 am.
    As an expression of sympathy, donations to "Daddy's Little Girls" trust fund would be greatly appreciated by his family. Share online condolences, photo's, and memories at www.pleasantview–cemetery.ca

Trust Fund Information : TD Canada Trust, Branch 35532 Account 6078191
    Last edited by LANZ Shooting Supplies; 03-06-2013 at 03:30 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    Though I never had the pleasure of meeting Seth, he was obviously a great man and a great father.

My condolences.

Oh my god! He was such a nice guy,wonderful person and easy to get along . what happened ? can any body clarify?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paulinski's Avatar
    RIP Seth!!!
    CSSA and CCFR Member...

R.I.P. Seth. Truly a wonderful person. Condolences to the family.
    CSSA Member
    NFA Member
    OFHA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mr00jimbo's Avatar
    Sounds like Seth was a great guy. May he RIP. So young.

Seth was very nice guy. I had chance to met him when i bought membership and glock pistol from him , he was like i know him from last 20m years. i am from brampton wear turban as my head gear. he did not let me feel that i am from another planet and so nice guy. i am shocked. and My condolences.

RIP Seth.

Condolences to family and friends

Doug

It was always a pleasure talking guns in the shop with Seth and seeing him around the range. It was clear that he had a passion for life and lived it to the fullest. Although I wish I could say I knew him better, it is clear that he always treated people as if he had known them forever.

My deepest condolences to all his family and friends.

Great guy, always made time for everyone,bloody shame. Sorry for your loss

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast